Yahoo Mail is one of the biggest email services currently. Yahoo mail is very simple to register unlike other email, all you need is to follow the procedure below and you will be registered.
How To Create Yahoo Mail Account
- Open up your internet browser and go to the Yahoo home page @ www.yahoo.com
- Click on Mail at the top left corner of the page.
- You’ll now be in the `Sign In’ section. As you don’t have a Yahoo account yet, you need to Create Account.
- To set up your new account, Yahoo needs some information about you – first, your first and last name.
- The username is the uniqueemail address that you wish to use, which will be placed before `yahoo.com’. Because it needs to be unique, Yahoo may have to check theavailability of any name that you decide on to verify that no one already has it.
- Type an email name into the `Yahoo username’ box and then fill out the rest of your information. Once you start typing a username it automatically gives you some options available for a username.
- You can decide to accept one of the options or type in another name and check its availability once more. You may have to do this a few times.
- Onceyou finalize your email address, it’s a good idea to make a note of it so that you can refer to it until you remember it.
- You will need to Click Create account.
- If the email name that you requested is not available, you’ll get a message saying that the username is not available.
How To Reset Yahoo Password
- Enter your email address on the login page and click Next.
- Select Forgot password? at the bottom of the password page.
- Choose the Text option if you want to recover your account via text message. If you have an alternative email account set up, you can pick Email instead.
- If you chose the text message option, enter your phone number and press Submit to receive a code. If you picked the email option, continue to the next step.
- Locate the verification code from the text or email and enter it on Yahoo’s site.
- Follow any other on-screen prompts.
- Once you have successfully recovered access to your account, change the Yahoo! Mail password to whatever you like (and will remember); it is best, of course, to use a strong email password.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.