Viber is a calling and messaging app that connects people no matter who they are, or where they’re from. With a free and secure connection, over 1 billion users worldwide communicate with their loved ones through high-quality audio and video calls, messaging, and much more. It works on both mobile and computer device.
Viber calls and chats are protected by built-in end-to-end encryption, so you can be sure that your conversations are always secure. Similar to WhatsApp, popular features for young users include picture sharing, video and group messaging.
Features Of Viber New Sign Up Account
- Share Videos and photos
- Delete messages that you don’t wantNo registration, alias or invitations needed
- Best Quality mobile calls using 3G or Wi-Fi
- Fast in typing
- Instantly integrates with your own contact list
- It is Free to get
- Viber account is well secured
- Easily express yourself with fun stickersFree text, calling, photo messages and location sharing with Viber users see if your messages have been seen
How To Download Viber App
- Visit your browser and log on to google playstore.
- Search for the app among others apps.
- Select and click on download to grab app for free.
Viber Account Sign Up
- Visit account.viber.com
- Tap on Create account.
- Key-in your phone number in the space provided.
- Tick on the small box to show that you are not a robot.
- Lastly, click on next to sign up to your Viber account.
Viber Account Sign In
- Open your browser and log on to viber.com.
- Tap on sign in
- Key-in your username and password.
- Tap on sign to open your account.
What Parents Need to Know?
- Users must be at least 13 years old and like many other social media platforms, this instant messaging app does bring risks of cyberbullying.UPDATE: The Digital Age of Consent in Ireland is set at 16 years of age. If you are under 16, you must have consent of a parent or guardian. To help minimise this risk, parents can speak to their kids on the risks of cyberbullying and what to do if they experience anything there are not comfortable with.
- Blocking another user on Viber
There are a few ways to block a person on Viber.
- When receiving a message from an unknown contact. The conversation screen will display the message with two options. You can either add the unknown contact to your contact list or block them.
- Blocking a user from a group. You can block users that are participating in the same group as you through the group information screen. Enter the group > Swipe the screen left > Select the contact > Select the device menu > Select “Block”. Please note: The blocked contact will still be able to see your activity within the group and you will be able to see theirs. The block will only apply to one-on-one communications.
- Blocking a contact that is already in your contact list. You can block them from within the conversation info screen by swiping the screen left > Select device menu > Select “Block”. Simply enter their number manually through the block list by entering Settings > Privacy > Block List > Block number. Remember to enter the number in the following format: + Country Code, for example, +353xxxxxxxxx.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.