Verizon was founded in 2000 and the company operates America’s most reliable wireless network and the nation’s premier all-fiber network, and delivers integrated solutions to businesses worldwide. Verizon cloud is an app used to Backup your photos, videos, contacts, messages, music, documents and call logs and also Get your content on new devices quickly and easily etc. Verizon Cloud was founded on June 30, 2000, by the great persons named Bell Atlantic Corp. and GTE Corp in the US which offers the digital world to millions of customers every day.
With brands like Yahoo, TechCrunch and HuffPost, the company’s media group helps consumers stay informed and entertained, communicate and transact, while creating new ways for advertisers and partners to connect. With over 150 locations, Verizon is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions that improve the way our customers live, work, learn and play. Sign up verizon with this easy steps to get started.
ALSO READ: Mail.com Account Registration Procedure
How To Sign Up Verizon Cloud
- Go to Verizon Cloud Login page from the link below.
- Then tap on register now.
- Type in your First name, last name, Phone number, Email Address, and country in the spaces provided.
- Click on continue button.
- Next, create a password including all the given requirement on the right site and continue.
- Enter a verification code to verify your registration.
- Lastly you will get a new active account.
How To Login Verizon Cloud
- Go to official site of Verizon Cloud Login at http://my.cloud.verizon.com
- Type in Email Id and Password in the spaces provided.
- Click on Sign in button.
- Lastly you can access your account.
Benefits Of Verizon Cloud
- Verizon Cloud offers storage for photos, videos, contacts, music, documents, call logs and text messages*.
- Stories automatically organizes your photos and videos, so it’s easy to bring your memories to life.
- Access your files on your smartphone, tablet, or on the web, simply download Verizon
- Cloud on each and you are ready to go.
- Transform your photos into beautiful, customizable print products right from the app.
- Share select media content to your TV or using your favorite apps.
- Keep your important stuff saved and up to date. With Verizon Cloud, your daily changes are automatically protected on our secure servers.
Various Things You Can Use Verizon Cloud To Do
- Get your content on new devices quickly and easily
- Print photos and have delivered to your home
- Sync across Android and iOS devices
- Backup your photos, videos, contacts, messages, music, documents and call logs
- Share photos and files easily with friends and family
Verizon Cloud Customer Service Contact
You can contact my Verizon customer care with the following options listed below.
- Call On: 855-338-1427
- Email: GlobalSupportServices@verizon.com
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.