With Vanilla Gift Cards, you can enjoy spending freedom both in-store and online. No personal information or credit check required in Vanilla Visa Gift Card. The Vanilla Visa gift cards are a type of gift card that contains a prefixed amount. These cards are fairly popular as gifts on birthdays and anniversaries.
Vanilla Visa Gift Card is issued by The MetaBank and The Bancorp Bank. Vanilla Gift Cards can be used wherever Visa debit cards, Debit Mastercard or Discover cards are accepted in the U.S. and District of Columbia, as applicable. Learn how to check Vanilla Visa Gift Card, with the steps provided in this article.
Stores You Can Purchase Vanilla Visa Gift Card
- CVS Pharmacy
- 7 Eleven
- Dollar General
- Sam’s Club
- Rite Aid
How To Use My Vanilla Visa Gift Card
- You cannot get the cash of your gift card money through ATM or through any point of sale.
- It can be used at the restaurants and gas stations. But you must have extra funds in your card for preauthorization and for 20% tip in restaurants.
- Your Vanilla card cannot be used to pay recurring bills.
- At checkout, simply enter your Card information in the Payment methof fields.
- Your gift card can be used to shop online.
Steps To Activate Vanilla Visa Gift Card
- You can activate your card at the place where you bought it.
- If you have purchased it at a retail store, your card can be activated at the cash register by the cashier.
- You may also register and activate your card at the VanillaVisa website.
- On purchase, do not forget to sign behind the card immediately.
How To Check Vanilla Visa Gift Card
- Visit www.vanillavisa.com
- Two different card options will appear on the homepage, 1. Vanilla Visa Gift 2. Vanilla Visa Gift Card.
- Then choose the card which you want which is Vanilla Visa Gift Card.
- A new page will open, where you will enter your card details to check your balance.
- Enter your card details that is 16 digits card number in the space provided.
- Enter your card expiration date both the monthand year in the s[aces provided.
- You are also required to enter 3 digit CVV in the fourth space provided.
- Lastly click on the “Sign In” button to login to your account so that you can check your balance and manage your gift card.
What To Do If You Lost Your Vanilla Gift Card
- Your card can be lost, stolen, and can be vulnerable to online frauds as well.
- If and when this happens, you can go to the site and click on the ‘Contact Us’ section.
- You will need to enter all the details of your card here. Also, you will find a number there on which you can call and notify the authorities.
- Once this is done, your card will be canceled immediately.
- If any balance remains on the card, you will be issued a new card with the remaining balance.
- If no balance exists, you will be issued a replacement card.
- You will be required to pay a fee of USD 5.95 in order to activate the replacement card.
NB: You can Purchase Vanilla Gift Card of any denominations between $20-$500. In case you lost your Card or it has been stolen, you will need to contact their customer agent. Your card number and other personal information in order to get a replacement card. You will also need to activate your replacement card by visiting Vanilla Gift Card replacement card. Type in your 16 digits card number, expiration date, 3 digits CVV, activation code and finally click on “Activate” button.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.