Twitter account sign up is made available in this article, sign up to Twitter account on your desktop and make sure that your internet is connected. Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service that allows you answer the question, “What are you doing?” by sending short text messages 140 characters in length, called “tweets”, to your friends, or “followers.”
How To Register Twitter Account On Desktop
- Open the Twitter website by typing https://twitter.com/ in your computer’s web browser.
- Click on blue button Sign Up found in the middle of the page.
- Enter your name in the space provided and the name does not have to be your real name.
- Enter your phone number in the space provided Or you can use your email address instead.
- Click “Next” found at the upper-right side of the page.
- Click Sign up found in the middle of the page.
- Next, Verify your phone number but you can skip this step if you used an email address to sign up.
- Click Next to continue.
- Create a password by entering a password into the “You’ll need a password” text box,
- Click Next to confirm your password.
- Scroll through the list of topics and click each topic in which you’re interested.
- You can also just click Skip found at the top of the window.
- Click “Next” found at the top-right side of the page.
- Select people to follow. Check the box next to each recommended account you’d like to follow.
- If you don’t want to follow anyone right now, just click Skip for now and skip the next step.
- Click “Follow” found the top-right side of the page. Doing so will add the selected accounts to your “Following” tab; at this point, your Twitter feed will load.
- Confirm your email address.
Twitter Account Login Steps
- Visit the website on your phone or laptop login to the twitter site.
- Click on the Login button on top of the page you will find a login button.
- Enter your phone number or Email or Username
- Enter your password and make sure the details you entered are correct else it will be rejected.
- Check or Uncheck “Remember me” also note that this particular box confuses people most of the time. The “remember me” box can be checked if you Login from a safe location like your phone or laptop browser but it should not be checked if you login from a public browser.
- Click Login button and it helps you login to your account.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.