Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet app that allows you to send, receive and store cryptocurrency tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. Trust Wallet is a multi-coin wallet acquired by Binance in 2018. Trust Wallet allows users to store private keys on their own device, an important security feature, and it includes a backup facility for simple recovery.
It will allow you to store, send, receive and exchange different cryptocurrencies with a single account. It supports many cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Binance Coin or also Ravencoin. You also have the possibility of staking on Proof-of-Stake coins such as Tezos, Cosmos or Tron. Trust Wallet is free to download from Google Play and Apple’s App Store.
Step to Add Currency to Trust Wallet
To add currency to Trust Wallet, follow these steps:
- Log into your wallet.
- Click on “Receive”.
- Then scan the QR code or copy your wallet address.
- Use this address to transfer funds into your wallet.
- Click on the “Transactions” tab to review the transaction history for your wallet and confirm that the funds have arrived.
How to Make Payment With Trust Wallet
If you want to make a payment from Trust Wallet cryptocurrency, complete the following steps:
- Log into your wallet.
- Click on the “Send button”.
- Paste your recipient’s wallet address in the field supplied or scan the relevant QR code.
- Specify the amount you want to send and tap “Next”.
- Review the transaction details, including gas price.
- Click on “Send”.
Security Features Of Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet cryptocurrency provides securrity features to prevent your account from being hacked. this security features includes:
- Open source – You can review Trust Wallet’s code online, and the app has also been audited by security experts, Stateful.
- Backup facility – By backing up your Trust Wallet during the setup process, you can restore your wallet from an encrypted file in less than 30 seconds.
- Private key – You’re not required to store your private key on Trust Wallet servers but instead get to store the key locally on your device.
- Anonymity – You can download, install and set up Trust Wallet without having to provide any personal details. Trust Wallet also promises to never store any of your private data.
Which Wallet Does Trust Wallet Support
Trust Wallet supports all Ethereum ERC20 and ERC223 tokens. This means you can store an extensive range of currencies using this mobile app, such as:
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.