The Trek credit card is a store credit card offered by the popular bike brand and by many local bike stores that are licensed Trek product dealers. While the Trek credit card does not differ wildly from many store credit cards, depending on your needs it may be something worth considering. In this Trek credit card guide we will look at the overview of the card itself, where you can use the card, who is best suited for the card and more.
The Trek credit card does not offer any rewards, so if you’re looking for a way to build up points or credits that can then be used for Trek bicycle products, this card unfortunately won’t permit that. The main attraction of the Trek credit card tends to be the 0% financing introductory offer. When you apply for the card, you can get 0% interest for the first 12 months.
The Trek credit card does not have an annual fee. This is relatively common for store credit cards. This means that keeping the card over a period of time won’t harm you even if you only applied for the card for the introductory offer. Remember that opening and closing credit cards frequently can be slightly harmful to credit as the average age of accounts can be a factor on your credit report (though if you’re able to manage this, credit card churning can be an approach to build up a wide range of benefits and rewards).
The card requires fair credit for approval. Depending on how your credit is, you may get approved for anywhere from a couple thousand dollars upwards of $8,000 or so. Note that the Trek credit card may be useful for individuals seeking to build up and improve their credit.
The Trek credit card is managed by Comenity bank which is a common management firm for store credit cards (e.g. Comenity managed the Pottery Barn credit card program). You can login to your account online through the Comenity interface, see your balance and make payments at any time.
ALSO READ: Children’s Place Credit Card Application Step
Benefits Of Trek Credit Card
- Zero annual fee
- Monthly earning for month closure
- Low monthly maintenance fee
- Earn points whenever you use your trek credit card
- No foreign transaction charges
- Free management account for credit card organization and strict security
- Charge as much as 50,000 dollars for a start
- Access Trek shop and make payment with your credit card
- Loans are paid before 12 months from payday
How to Activate Trek Credit Card
- Simply go to your internet web browser to search for www.d.comenity.net/trek/ with the search column
- Click on the Register for Online Access
- Find your credit card first with your card number, card ZIP code/Postal Code, its SSN and
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- Click on Find my Account
- Once your card is fetched, a registration page will be opened for credit card online account
- Enter a unique username and a strong password plus an active email address
- Register an account with other outlined data input
Login my Trek Credit Account
- Log onto same official trek comenity platform displayed above – www.d.comenity.net/trek/
- At your immediate left hand side, enter your account username and password
Implement it with the Sign in Button below the page.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.