Tinder is as a dating services app which was launched in 2012, is a social app that facilitates communication between mutually interested users.
Features Of Tinder
- Tinder Plus: Tinder Plus is the premium version of Tinder. It unlocks most features, including the ability to rewind on swipes, which is handy if you accidentally swiped. Tinder Plus costs £4.99/month, £2.50/month for six months or £1.92/month for 12 months. Tinder Plus also lets you discover people in areas you’re currently not located in, among other things.
- Swipe with Friends: Tinder has recently become more social, by adding the free ability to find other a group of friends to hang out with. But first you need to set up your group of at least one other friend (go to the Profile screen and tap the Create Your Group option).
- Chat: Once you’ve matched with individuals and groups, you can start chatting with them or send them GIFs. This is free to do.
- Swipes: Tinder lets you swipe left (reject) or right (like) on individuals and groups of people. This is free to do.
- Super Likes: Tinder lets you indicate you really like individuals with Super Likes. You only get a few of these before you run out, and then you’ll have to wait to get more. If you don’t want to wait, you can upgrade to Tinder Plus (costs money) and instantly get more Super Likes.
- Boosts: Buying a boost will make your profile the top profile in your area for 30 minutes, and you should get more matches as a result. A single boost costs £3.99, while five boosts costs £3 each, and 10 boosts costs £2.40 each.
Tinder Dating Account Sign Up
- Download the Tinder mobile app on your Android or iOS device.
- It’s free to download. However, some features cost money to use.
- Login with Facebook.
- You therefore need a Facebook account, but Tinder won’t ever post to your Facebook if you disable the feature.
- Grant access to your device location.
How to Use Tinder Without Facebook
- Go to your Facebook account.
- Input on Lock icon and go to Settings.
- Then scroll down and click on Apps.
- Set privacy of Tinder App to “Only me“.
- You have finally hidden Tinder from your Facebook profile.
How To Change Settings From Tinder App
- Go to Tinder App on your Smartphone.
- Go to ‘Settings’ section of your Tinder App.
- Deselect “Show Me On Tinder Social”.
- Now this way you are able to hide your identity on social platform as well.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.