Surewest webmail is part of a Consolidated Communications that serves 11 states in the USA. SureWest webmail provides telephone and internet services for mobile & home & business users one of the most used email services in the US, It also provides cloud computing which is managed or hosted. It works best for corporations that need email solutions. Surewest webmail login is safe and reliable.
How To Sign In Surewest Webmail On PC
- Visit the secure Surewest Webmail login page @ Webmail.mycci.net on your browser.
- On the homepage, enter your username | email address and password on the space provided.
- Finally, click the login button.
How To Login Surewest Webmail On Mobile
- Visit your browser with your Mobile such as Firefox, chrome and Opera.
- Go to Webmail.mycci.net
- Click on the Mail icon located at the top right side of the screen of the mobile.
- Enter your username and password in the space provided on the login page.
- Click on the button to access Surewest Webmail inbox.
SureWest Webmail Account SetUp On iPhone
- Open ‘Settings’, click on ‘Passwords & accounts’ and ‘Add account’.
- Select ‘Add mail account’.
- Key-in your Name and Email address.
- Key-in your Surewest email password and Description.
- Select pop3 under ‘Incoming mail server.
- Type in the Hostname which is pop.surewest.net’.
- Enter your Username which is your Surewest email address.
- Enter your Surewest email password
- Then under ‘Outgoing mail server’
- Enter the Hostname which is smtpauth.surewest.net
- Input your Username which is your Surewest email address
- Also enter your Surewest email password
- Click on ‘Next’
- Make sure ‘Email’ is checked and click ‘Save’.
- Click on your newly created email address and choose ‘Advanced’.
- Make sure that the following data is correct under ‘Incoming server’: Use SSL: on, Identity check: password, Server port: 110
- Go back to the previous screen and under ‘Outgoing server’ click on smtpauth.surewest.net.
- Make sure the following information is correct: Use SSL: on, Identity check: password, Server port: 587
- Click ‘Done’ found at the top right and restart the iPhone to activate the settings.
- Finally, your account is now set up. Open the mail app to use your account.
How To Reset Surewest Username
- kEY-IN your email address used when creating the account
- An email will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Restore your username by following the link sent to you.
How To Reset Surewest Login Password
- First, click on Forgot password link.
- Type in your username in the spaces provided.
- Click on Find my Account.
- Follow the remaining step to recover your password.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.