Fiverr Gig is a showcase of what skill you wish to render as service on Fiverr. Fiverr gigs can also been seen as the service that you sell on Fiverr. To create gig on fiverr is an opportunity to show off your talent and provide buyers with all the information they need to help them decide to do business with you.
Most Popular Fiverr Gigs/services rendered on Fiver;
- Writing and translation which includes fiverr article writing, fiverr content writing, fiverr blog writer and so on.
- Graphic design
- Fiverr website builder/fiverr web developer
- Video creation
- Link building
- Fiverr logo design
- Typing, and many others are best fiverr gigs to make money and things to sell on fiverr.
How To Create a Gig on Fiverr
- Log in
- Click Selling
- Click Gigs
- Click CREATE A NEW GIG.
Note: If this is your first time creating a Gig, click Selling > Start Selling, fill out your seller profile,
and then proceed to creating your Gig.
STEP 1: Overview
- Enter your fiverr gig title in the space provided. This is a brief description of what you’ll do for the client.
- Fiverr gig title examples are;
I will develop modern design fully responsive website
I will create this professional explainer video
I will proof read and edit any document perfectly
I will do proof reading translation
I will creative writing proof reading
I will do editing and professional proof reading and many more depending on what service you want to render.
In the GIG TITLE field, write a title of up to 80 characters. Your title should be short, clear, and to the point.
- Choose a category and sub-category for your gig.
- In the space for description, provide more details about your gig. State everything that the client needs to know.
- Enter tags in the space provided. These help clients find you easily through the search feature.
STEP 2: Scope & Pricing
- In the Name your package area, write a brief title for the service you are offering.
- In the Delivery Time drop-down menu, select the amount of days it will take for you to complete your Gig.
- Select the various items you would like to include in your service.
- In the Revisions drop-down menu, select the amount of revisions you include in your Gig.
- In the Price drop-down menu, select a price for your service (ranging from $5 to $995).
- Specify the maximum duration it will take you to deliver each gig.
- Set the pricing for your gig extras. Do that, if necessary.
- Click the “Save & Continue” button.
STEP 3: Description & FAQ
- In the Description field, briefly describe your Gig (up to 1,200 characters). Be as detailed as possible so buyers will be able to understand if this meets their needs.
- When finished adding your FAQs, click Save & Continue.
STEP 4: Requirements
- Tell your buyer what you need to start the order. You can define instructions for your buyer as free text, a multiple choice question, or a file upload.
- In the REQUIREMENT #1 field, enter the details of your requirement.
- In the Answer Type field, select either Free Text, Multiple Answer, or Attached File.
STEP 5: Gallery
On the next page, you can upload a video that describes your gig in more detail. If you don’t have any, Upload one or more images that depict your gig. The photos can be samples of your work.
In the Gig PDF area, drag a PDF or click Browse and select a PDF. You may upload up to two PDF files.
STEP 6: Publish
- Publishing and Promoting Your Gig. Click Publish Gig.
- You will see various social networks on which you can promote your Gig. To promote your
- Gig, just click an icon and fill out the details. Click Done.
- Preview it using the link provided to ensure that all is fine. And that’s all!
Note: If your Gig contains a video, its status will be pending until your Gig video is reviewed. If your Gig does not contain a video, it will be labeled Active.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.