Spotify was one of the earliest and most popular music streaming services on the market today. The service is available on almost every platform, from cars to home assistants to high-end speakers to phones, tablets, and computers. Spotify’s prowess with data analysis and algorithmic music suggestions have made the service addictive for music-hungry users, and as the first major service to offer student pricing, it’s spread like wildfire on college campuses across the country.
Spotify is built to be as easy a listening experience as possible, and for most users, making an account is as easy as pressing one button. From setting up an account to getting your library established, we’re here to help you avoid as much pain as possible while you make the switch.
How To Sign Up Free Spotify Account
- On your Web browser, vist the Spotify Sign up page @ https://www.spotify.com/signup/
- Click the Play Free button.
- You can use your Facebook account or email address to sign up.
- If you are using Facebook: click on the Sign up With Facebook button. Type in your login details (email address/phone and password) and then click the Log in button.
How to get Spotify Premium on your iPhone
- On home screen, locate and click on your preferred web browser app icon to launch it.
- Then go to https://www.spotify.com in your phone’s web browser, tap the three stacked bars in the top-right of the screenand click on Log In.
- Enter your Spotify username and password to log into the site.
- After logging in, click on the Account Overview menu bar at the top of your screen and, from the drop-down menu which appears, tap on “Subscription.”
- On the next screen, you’ll be offered a free Spotify Premium trial. This will allow you to try the Premium version free for a period of 30 days, after which you will be charged the $9.99 monthly subscription fee, or $4.99 if you apply for a Student account. Tap “Try Premium Free.”
- On the payment screen, either enter your credit card details or choose PayPal if you wish to pay via that method. Then, click Start 30-Day Trial Now to begin your Spotify Premium subscription.
- To begin taking advantage of your Spotify Premium subscription, simply download the Spotify app from the App Store and log in using your regular credentials. Once logged in, you’ll be able to listen ad-free.
How to get Spotify Premium on desktop
- Visit https://www.spotify.com and log in using your user name and password.
- On the home screen, look for the Upgrade option in the menu bar running along the top of your screen and click it.
- Spotify offers a free 30-day trial of their Premium service, after which you will be charged $9.99 per month, or $4.99 if you apply for a Student account. To activate Spotify Premium, click the “Start Free Trial” button.
- On the next screen, enter your credit card information. You can also pay via PayPal if you prefer.
- When you’ve finished entering your payment information, click “Start 30-Day Trial Now” at the bottom of your screen, and your Spotify Premium subscription will begin. Again, you will not be charged your first $9.99 monthly fee until after your 30-day trial is complete.
- On desktop, you can listen to Spotify through its website, or by downloading the Spotify program here.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.