Skrill is an electronic money system that allows people to do transactions online. Skrill business was founded in 2001. With Skrill Money Transfer you can quickly, easily and securely send money abroad for free to your own or to third party mobile wallet or bank account in a variety of currencies.
It allows people to make simple, secure, and quick money transfers and payments through the Internet from international money transfers to shopping, gaming, trading, and betting. The service is available for both existing and non-existing customers all around the world.
How to Create Skrill Account
- First visit website by clicking HERE
- Type in your email address and create a new password.
- Select Next.
- Fill out your personal details and go to Next.
- Choose your country and the currency for your new Skrill account.
- Fill out your address details.
- Enter your telephone number and complete the captcha challenge question.
- Read the Skrill Terms and Conditions and tick the box if you agree.
- Select Open Account.
- Once you have verified your email address, you can add your preferred payment method. Just access your Skrill account and go to Upload, within the Balance section.
- Remember to upload funds for Online gaming transactions, otherwise, you won’t be able to transfer the funds to your user account.
- There will be a micro charge for verification and security purposes when you fund your Skrill using a credit card. Contact your card issuer for more about this charge.
- If you fund your Skrill account using your bank account, you are subject only to the fees that your bank might charge you for such transactions.
- This process usually takes 2-5 business days, so we recommend you consider over-funding your Skrill account. Each time you transfer money from Skrill to us, you may start another funding to replace those funds, to avoid waiting for the transfer to clear to be able to play.
As soon as you have funds in your Skrill account, log into your user account and:
- Go to our Cashier and select Deposit.
- Choose Skrill.
- Select the currency and the amount you want to deposit and go to Submit.
- Enter the email address that you registered at the Skrill window and choose the green arrow.
- Enter your password and touring number at Skrill’s website, choose the payment method and go to Confirm.
- Once you have received the payment confirmation select Confirm, then choose Return to Merchant and then Close Window.
- You will receive the confirmation of the transaction.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.