Spotify is a digital music, podcast, and video streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs and other content from artists all over the world. Spotify is available across a range of devices, including computers, phones, tablets, speakers, TVs, and cars, and you can easily transition from one to another with Spotify Connect.
Spotify is a paid for subscription service that is popular for music streaming. With Spotify users can be able to find the music they want to listen , book songs easily, you can be able to create your own playlist, earn rewards by inviting friends and other benefits.
Spotify Account Registration
- Visit Spotify Sign Up page @ www.spotify.com
- Click on Sign UP button on the homepage.
- Then fill in your details correctly on the registration form that appears on the screen. The details include email address, password, New username, Date of birth, gender.
- Then finally click on the Sign Up button to create your spotify account.
- If you are using Facebook then click on Spotifythe Sign Up button with facebook and enter your details.
How To Sign In Spotify
- Visit www.spotify.com
- Click on the login button on the homepage.
- Type in your Username or Email address in the spaces provided.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Login button to be logged to your account.
- If you are using facebook, click on Log In With Facebook to login successfully to your spotify account.
How To Create Spotify Pets Playlist
Spotify has apparently carried out some research and found that a large percentage of pet owners specifically play tunes for their pets.
To help create the perfect listening experience for pet owners, the company has created a tool to help you create a pets playlist. Getting started with it is easy too:
- Visit the Spotify Playlist mini-site
- Then login to your account
- Click to choose your pet whether dog, cat, iguana, hamster or bird
- Choose a mood and add some info about your pet
- Add their name
- Click to create the playlist and start listening
Features Of Spotify
- Discover concerts near you
- Switch devices with a tap
- Share music to social media
- Save on cellular data
- Don’t let the music stop
- Share tracks and playlists with a QR code
- Add Spotify to your maps app
- Mute artists you don’t like
- Enhance your daily drive
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.