Credit Karma offers free credit check and tips as well on how you can improve your credit score. The Credit Karma app or the Credit Karma login allows you to see all of your credit rating details just like it appears on an Equifax credit report. The Credit Karma can help your credit score move out of the red zone that signifies that it is in a bad state. It offers users effective recommendations that will help you get out of the red fast.
How To Sign Up Credit Karma
- Visit Credit Karma website on your browser @ http://www.creditkarma.com in the address bar, and click on the Enter button.
- On the Credit Karma main page, scroll down towards the bottom of the page where there is a blue link that says “Sign up now for free” click on the link to load the Sign Up page.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your account into the text space provided.
- You need to create a strong password and enter it into the first password box, and then confirm it in the second one for good measure.
- Click on the drop-down menu to display a list of questions, and select the one you want to use to secure your account. In the text box below it, click and write the secret answer to your secret question.
- You will need to provide your personal information so as to complete the registration.
- Enter your full name in the space provided.
- You will also need to input your address complete with ZIP code.
- Choose your date of birth.
- Choose your state from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Notice that the first five numbers are hidden from view, with only the last four displayed on your screen after you have enter them. Once you’re done, click on the blue “Next step” button to load the final page.
- On the last page is a series of multiple-choice questions ranging from the places you’ve lived in to the cars you own. Go down through the list, checking off all of the correct answers.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button. Once you do, your Credit Karma account is now created and ready for your use.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.