The Blue Nile Credit Card offers you the flexibility to pay over time with compelling financing options. Benefits of the card include convenient payment options, no annual fee and special access to cardmember-only offers and promotions.
If you are a frequent shopper at the Blue Nile then you must apply for the credit card to make things easier. In order to apply you should have completed at least 18 years of age, have a government issued photo ID, have a valid Social Security Number and be a resident of the United States. Scroll down to find a detailed guideline to the application process.
Blue Nile Credit Card Benefits
- No foreign transaction fee
- Easy online returns
- Flexible payment system
- There is no annual fee associated with the credit card
- Easy online account management
- No interest charged if paid in full within 6 or 12 months
- 99% APR if paid in full within promotional terms
Blue Nile Credit Card Account Registration
- Visit Blue nile sign up page
- Click on “Register for Online Access” button
- On the next page, you will need to verify Blue nile credit card
- Key-in your credit card details prompted at the page.
- If your credit card was found, you can now go ahead with the card registration but if not so, the registration interface will not be unlocked.
Login Blue Nile Credit Card
- Go to login page
- Enter your User ID and Password in the spaces provided
- Finally, Login to your account by clicking on the Login button
Blue Nile Application Step
- Visit bluenile.com
- Then click on the “apply now” button found at the right side of the page
- Sign in to Blue Nile Account to apply for the credit card
- Enter your Email Address and Password in the spaces provided
- You can create a new account if you do not have one by clicking on the “create new account” button found at the right of the page
- Next you will be directed to the application page. Read the important terms about opening an account before you proceed with filling the form.
- Complete the Billing Information section with the following details:
- Enter your First Name and Last Name in the spaces provided
- Next is to key-in your Phone Number, Social Security Number and Email Address in their various spaces provided
- Fill in the remaining spaces by entering your Date of Birth, Address, Income, City State, Country, and Zip Code
- View the electronic consent information and tick on the box below if you agree to the paperless billing.
- Download the PDF and read the terms and conditions.
- Finally, tick on the box below and then click “Submit”.
How to Check Credit Card Application Status
- Applicants can easily check the status of their application by calling at 1 800-242-2728.
How to Cancel Credit Card
- To close your credit card account or cancel application you must feel free to call at 1 800-242-2728.
How to Contact Credit Card Customer Service
- Call: 1-877-258-6953
- TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-191
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.