Safe mail is an encrypted, free email service based in Israel. Safe-mail is a highly secure communication, storage, sharing and distribution system for the Internet. It provides email, instant messaging, data distribution, data storage and file sharing tools in a suite of applications that enable businesses and individuals to communicate and store data with privacy and confidence.
Every application is secured by state-of-the-art encryption ensuring the highest level protection and privacy to users. Within the overall system as with each application, security is not an add-on feature but has been designed in to the fundamental architecture of the system.
Safe-mail.net users may have SPAM free account by only accepting messages from other Safe-mail.net users and from those in their Address Book. Such an account is virtually a spam free account. Any number of such users may establish a private, secure and spam free group.
Safe-Mail.net is free and easy to use. It includes encrypted mail system with collaboration features and document storage functions. Safe mail came to light after the fall of freedom Hosting and TroMail, Immediately safe mail rose to became the default email service used by a majority of darknet market drug vendors. The mail is most times described as the most secure, Easy to use communication system and is been used by many silk road users.
Safe-Mail.net Sign Up
- Visit Safe mail official homepage @ www.Safe-Mail.net
- Then tap on the registration button.
- Once the registration page appears, type in your current email address, Phone mobile number and your country.
- Enter in your account mail and password of your choice in the spaces provided.
- Next is for you to select the number of needed accounts.
- Then click on the ‘SUBMIT BUTTON” once you are done with all this information you can to Complete safe mail register.
How To Login Safe-Mail.net
- First, go to www.Safe-Mail.net
- Type in your email address in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Password and user interface.
- Finally, click on “SIGN IN” button to complete login.
- All messages are registered and tracked with read receipt so that users know when their emails are delivered and opened by recipients.
- Folders and nesting of sub-folders enabling users to organize archived data content.
- User level Authentication facility enabling users to filter communication and data access to specific user groups.
- S/MIME compatibility permits secure communication to/from non-Safe-mail servers
- Secure Message Boards (Bulletin Boards) enabling users to open and administer their own bulletin boards.
- Flexible login methods utilizing not only pass-phrases but also smart cards, dongles, biometrics and pin numbers.
- SDK will be available to enable development of additional and specific functional components
- Brief Case – document sharing with version control enabling users to securely collaborate in the construction of documents and project planning
- IMAP compatibility to enable standard mail clients to drive Safe-mail resources
- Support of different and multiple UDIs and Languages
- Strong state-of-the-art data encryption (Patent Pending) giving the most powerful protection to the storage of users’ data content.
- 100% PKI compatibility providing unequalled privacy to Safe-mail users when communicating with each other and with non-Safe-mail users.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.