PenteleData Webmail is a web-based mailing service present in around 17 countries. The Webmail is a personal and business usage email client. It can be used to handle emails at any place. The webmail will work fine with any of the internet connection.
PenTeleData was founded in 1994 with the purpose of providing affordable Internet access and the vision of providing High-Speed Internet. PenTeleData offers internet service within New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Fiber-optic internet from PenTeleData is available to businesses in 401 zip codes.
In addition to fiber broadband, PenTeleData also offers cable internet service. Its cable service is available to businesses in 401 zip codes. With High-Speed Internet Powered by PenTeleData, you can have it all. Using the same fiber optic line that connects to your TV set, Internet uses the same lines and modems to carry data, video and audio to and from your computer. Via our fiber based network PenTeleData have increased speeds into our customer’s homes. As an added feature,Internet customers receive Community Wi-Fi Hot Spot Internet access FREE whenever they visit a Coomunity hot spot location.
Follow the Steps listed below to get started on registering PenTeleData Webmail.
Features Of PenteleData
- Constant FAST connection to the Internet
- 5 email boxes with My PenTeleData Webmail capability
- 5 GB storage per emailbox
- Network up to 5 computers on one connection, (cables and router not included)
- Customers receive Wi-Fi Hot Spot Internet access FREE in any Community WiFi location.
How to Register PenteleData Webmail
- Go to your browser and type web address www.ptd.net.
- A page will appear.
- Look for the ‘Register’ button.
- Click that button.
- A form will appear asking for the information and your details.
- Fill them keenly.
- Click on the ‘register’ button.
- You are now a registered user.
How To Login PTD WebMail
- Visit https://promail.ptd.net
- Enter your login details in the space provided.
- Enter your username and password in the space provided.
- Then tick on the Box that says “Stay signed in” if you are using your own personal computer.
- Finally, click on the sign in button to be signed into your account.
Steps To Recover Forgotten PTD WebMail Login Password
- First, visit this link https://portal-web.ptd.net/AccountManagement/login.
- Then signed into your Customer account.
- On the left side of the panel, click on the “Change Password”.
- Finally, after changing your password, you can now login to your account with your new password.
- Phone Number: 1-800-281-3564
- Fax: 1-610-826-2751
- Email: Custserv@corp.ptd.net
- Website of help center: https://www.ptd.net/help-desk
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.