Microsoft Outlook Express helps to keep up with online communication not minding the regard you would be needing it. You can exchange mails with your colleagues, friends and family as well as join newsgroup to interact and share ideas, innovations and every tool you need is provided.
Outlook Express was released along with version 4 of Internet Explorer as an enhanced version of the previous Microsoft Internet Mail and News program. Outlook Express is the e-mail client developed by Microsoft , pre-installed on Windows operating systems starting from Windows 98 until the exit of Windows XP.
How To Create Outlook Express Email
- Go to Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Then from the Tools menu, select Accounts.
- Go to the Mail tab and from the Add menu, select Mail.
- Enter your full name in the spaces provided and click Next.
- In the Email address field, enter your email address and click Next.
- Complete the informations needed on the Email Server Names page.
- Click Next.
- Enter your email address and password In the Account name and Password space provided.
- Then click on Next.
- Click on Finish on the setup confirmation page, .
- On the Mail tab, select the account you just created, and then click Properties.
- Go to the Servers tab.
- Select My server requires authentication, and then click Apply.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- In the Server Port Numbers section, change Outgoing mail (SMTP) to 80, and then click OK.
- You can also keep a copy of email messages stored on your email provider’s servers, in the Delivery section, select Leave a copy of messages on server.
How To Login Outlook Express
- Go to Microsoft Login Live page.
- Then enter your Windows account name and Password, at Microsoft account section,
- Type in your Username and fill in full Outlook Express email address.
- Enter your Password in the space provided.
- After that you can click to uncheck the keep me signed box.
- Thereafter click on the blue Sign button to Login Outlook Express.
Features Of Outlook Email
- Easily send and edit your messages.
- Outlook Express offers free out of office assistant for checking your emails.
- With Outlook Express you are assured to use its block features to allow or block certain
- messages from certain sender or group.
- It also protect your device from the attack of harmful content.
- Access your contact in an organized easy-to-use address book.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.