ooVoo is a free video chat and instant messaging app for mobiles, tablets, computers and MACs. The app is mainly used by teens for video chatting. Users set up a profile and add friends they wish to talk to or video chat. The app works with a users mobile phone camera or webcam on computer to broadcast live video chats.
ooVoo claim to have over 100 million users worldwide and it certainly appears to be one of the more popular video messaging apps. One of the main appeals for ooVoo is it allows you to chat up to 12 people at once, anytime and anywhere.
Features Of oovoo
- Free Voice Calls that let you talk to friends and family anywhere in the world for as long as you like, simply with oovoo free in-app calling.
- Send fun messages of all kinds to friends and colleagues
- Free Video Chat – Make one on one or group video calling with up to 12 people at a time, all for FREE
- Free messaging, with the robust in-app messaging to send text, pictures, GIF’s and videos.
- One-Touch Calling – Easily move from messaging to video chat
- Free Avatar Characters for use during video chats
- Super Audio with echo cancellation for crystal-clear audio conversation
- Record conversations just with a tap
- With ooVoo Store to buy avatar characters for use during video chats.
- OoVoo supports all devices including Amazon Fire Phone, Android Smartphone, Android Tablet, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, Windows Phone and PC
- The ooVoo online site is there for you incase you do not wish to download ooVoo app to your devices
- The Address Book, Facebook & WhatsApp integration allows you easy adding and inviting of friends to oovoo by connecting your Address Book, Facebook and WhatsApp account.
ooVoo Account Registration Process
- Visit Oovoo site on https://web.oovoo.com/
- Then click on “Sign Up”
- Fill in the details which Including your account ID and Name in the spaces provided
- Enter your Email and password in the spaces provided
- Click on “Sign Up”
oovoo Login process
- Go to https://web.oovoo.com/
- Click on “Log in” ( Already have an account? Log in)
- Type in your Oovoo ID or email
- Enter your Password
- Finally, click “Login”
How to set up oovoo screen share | share screen on oovoo
- Launch ooVoo and sign in to your account.
- Select the contact with whom you want to start a video call in the “Online” section and then click the “Video Call” icon.
- Tap on the “Desktop Sharing” icon (This is a hand holding a monitor) to start oovoo screen share. If you are in the side bar view, click the “Actions” menu and click “Start desktop sharing.” Click “OK” to confirm your selection.
- If you are in standard view, the window will automatically change to sidebar view to display your desktop.
- Select the menu “Actions” and choose the contacts you wish to invite to join your ooVoo video call. All
contacts joining the conference video call will be able to see what’s on your computer.
- Select “Actions” and click “Share full desktop” if you want to view your desktop in full screen. Press the “F12” key if you want to return to the normal view.
- Tap on the “Actions” menu and click “Record video call” if you want to record your Oovoo video call. When prompted, click “OK” to proceed with the recording. When you are done,
- Select the “Actions” menu and click “Stop.” To view the recorded file, locate it in the “Recorded Files” window.
- Tap on the “Stop sharing” link to stop Oovoo desktop sharing. Alternatively, click the “Actions” menu and then click “Stop desktop sharing.”
- Tap on the “Hangup” icon if you want to end your Oovoo video call.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.