OkCupid allows users to tell stories and share their passions and they also talk about other things. OkCupid is an American-based, internationally operating online dating, friendship, and social networking website that features multiple choice questions in order to match members. It is supported by advertisements and paying users who do not see ads. Create OkCupid account with the step below.
OkCupid Registration Procedure
- Visit www.okcupid.com in your web browser.
- Then enter your orientation and gender, and then click Continue.
- Type in little more information about yourself, which include your birthdate, country, ZIP code, and email.
- You have another option to sign in through Facebook for this step.
- Connect to sign up through Facebook, or enter your information and select Next.
- Then choose a username and password enter it in the space provided for your account.
- Make sure you choose your name carefully becauese your username is how other OkCupid users will identify you, so . You also cannot change your username on OkCupid without deleting your account and starting over, unless you upgrade to an A-List account.
- Enter your name and password in the spaces provided, and click Done!
- Add a profile photo for other users to see what you look like.
- Choose a great photo so that you will increase your chances of other users viewing your profile. You can also enter some basic “About Me” information so that other
- OkCupid users can get a feel for what you’re like the instant they see you.
- You can skip this step at any time by selecting Skip found at the top right corner of the screen. Once you have entered your information and have selected a photo, click Done.
- A Yes or No 7 questions about yourself will be asked to determine who your initial matches will be.
- Answer each questions sincerely to get better matches.
- Then “like” 3 other users notify a user that you have seen their profile and you like what you see. By doing this 3 times, OkCupid gets a feel for your type, and can help find you better matches.
- To “Like” someone, tap on the faded star under their name to turn it into a yellow star. You can also skip this step at any time.
- You have finally Sign up OkCupid, enjoy it.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.