Nordstrom is a popular luxury fashion chain with quality clothing and excellent customer service. Like many major brands, Nordstrom offers its own store credit card, which earns points you can redeem for gift certificates.
Features Of Nordstrom Credit Card
- Instant insider status in The Nordy Club
- Early access to anniversary sales and special events
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- 3X points per dollar spent on purchases made at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, and Trunk Club
- $40 bonus note for making a purchase on the same day you are approved
- Start shopping and use your card as soon as you are approved online or through the Nordstrom app
Nordstrom Credit Card Online Payment
- Visit Nordstrom credit card login page.
- Input your username and password once the page is opened.
- Locate the bill payment option in the account dashboard.
- Choose the payment method which include bank account, debit card or credit card and fill in the associated information.
- Verify the information
- Finally click on submit to make your payment.
Nordstrom Credit Card Payment By Phone
- Nordstrom credit card can be made by phone by contacting their costumer care service phone number for payments by dialing 800-964-1800.
Nordstrom Credit Card Payment In Person
- To do this you have pay your credit card bill at the register in any Nordstrom store.
Nordstrom credit Card Payment By Mail
- A paper statement is given to Nordstrom credit card holders at the end of each month of their billing cycle, then fill the tear off section and return it with a payment check in the pre addressed envelope.
- If you have Nordstrom store-only credit card, the payment address is Nordstrom, P.O. Box 79137, Phoenix, AZ, 85062-9134.
- If you have Nordstrom Visa, then the payment address is, Nordstrom, P.O. Box 79137, Phoenix, AZ, 85062-9137.
How Nordstrom points work
When you earn 2,000 Nordstrom points, you’ll automatically get a $20 Nordstrom Note in your account. You can redeem that for in-store or online purchases. If you want to redeem a smaller number of points, the Nordstrom app also allows you to cash in points for $5, $10, or $15 Nordstrom Notes.
Who Should Apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card?
The Nordstrom retail card is recommended for regular Nordstrom shoppers who want to save on future purchases. If you want to be able to earn Nordstrom rewards everywhere you go, the Visa Signature card may be your perfect match. We wouldn’t, however, advise you to consider either card if you normally carry a balance. The interest rates for both cards can easily wipe out any rewards you’re earning.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.