Mix is a new place to find, collect, save and share content you like with friends. You can easily create customized lists of posts you want organize, bookmark, and recommend to others who share the same passions. To use Mix, first create mix.com account with the steps below.
How to Create Mix.com Account
- Go to mix.com
- Tap on the Sign up button
- Tap on any of the account that you would like to use and sign up
- You will be redirected to the official login page of any account that you want to sign up with
- Allow the connection of your new sign up Mix account
- A screen of Mix.con will appear showing your information is fetched from your social account
- NB You can modify or edit the name you see on the screen if you don’t like what it will display as username. Make sure that the new username you are changing to is available.
- A new page that allows you to select the area of your interest to make your Mix.com environment such as “Pinterest sign up process” to interact with your favorite topics
- Click on Continue after selecting
- Finally go to your email address to verify your account
How to Create a Collection On Mix
To create a new Collection or add a page to an existing Collection while in the app tap the Add button. Then choose an existing Collection from the list or make up a new one. It’s up to you, so get creative.
How to Edit a Collection
On the main page of a Collection, click the Edit button to open a menu where you can change the title, description, cover image, and privacy.
How to Submit Post On Mix
You can submit posts from any iOS app using the iOS share menu.
- Select the Mix app from the menu and then follow the same steps you would to add a page to a Collection.
- You can also submit posts from within the app by using the + icon in the top right of the home screen.
- Paste in the url you want to submit and tap Post.
NB: On desktop browsers we recommend our Mix extension for Chrome or Firefox to quickly add pages from anywhere to your Collections.
How to Delete a Post On Mix
- Go to your profile and click the Mixed icon on the post you want to remove.
- Then in the menu that opens, click Unmix.
- If the post is in a Collection uncheck the box next to the Collection it is currently in and then confirm that by click “Done”.
- You can then confirm whether you want to keep the post on your profile or just want it removed from the collection.
- Once you refresh your profile page you will see the post is no longer there.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.