mail.com is an email service provider where users with an unparalleled selection of more than 200 unique domains to pair with their desired address at no cost. Users who want an email address to communicate their profession can select from a wide range of professionally focused domains such as Doctor.com, Financier.com, Publicist.com, Engineer.com, and Consultant.com.
For the passionate music fans, the portfolio of fan domains includes elvisfan.com, madonnafan.com, metalfan.com and reggaefan.com amongst others. Users of mail.com can choose a domain that fits their lifestyle, profession, location, or personality, and through this personalization, their email address will become an expression of who they are, or where they are from. For example USA.com, Europe.com and Asia.com as well as many other geographically focused domains are available. with the following step below you can register for Mail.com successfully.
Steps To Create Mail.com
- Go to Mail.com on your web browser
- Then click on Free email accounts | Register today at mail.com.
- On the site, click on ‘Sign Up’ button found at the right side of the page.
- Once you click sign up, you will need to provide all the right informations needed for the registration.
- Enter your First and last name in the spaces provided.
- Then enter your gender by choosing whether if you’re a male or female.
ALSO READ: Outlook Express Email Registration Sign In
- Choose the country you are from by scrolling through the list and clicking on your country.
- Enter your email address in the space provided.
- You can also switch the domain to something else besides Mail.com from the options Mail.com provides you with.
- If you’d like your own personal domain, you can purchase the 1&1 package for a variety of email options if you own a business or company.
- Also enter your password by creating one in the space provided.
- After you choose a password and write it, retype it again in the next box to ensure this is the password you want.
- Make sure that your password has more than eight characters with mixed letters and numbers, includes capital letters, and has symbols.
- Choose a good password so that your account will not be hacked.
- Enter your contact email so others can reach you to another email address if needed, such as if you forget your password but it is optional.
- Next is for you to confirm that you are not a robot by choosing one of the security questions provided by Mail.com. Enter your answer in the second space provided.
- Verify you are not a robot by answering the questions asked to prove you are human.
- Accept and read the Terms & Condition by clicking on the bottom button that states, I accept. Create my account
- Ensure that all the information you provided is corrected by going through the information once again.
- Click on the blue button below that says “Continue to inbox” to start using your account.
- Once you’ve created your account, you can start composing and receiving emails.
NB: Once you go to your inbox after you’ve created an account, you’ll receive an email from Mail.com providing you with tips and suggestions when using the site. You may wish to read this before continuing on to your email.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.