Line messenger is a messaging app which is similar to Facebook and Whatsapp app that offers virtual stickers, animated emojis, and games. The signing up procedure of Line Messenger account is a quick and easy one. Below are the steps you need for the signing up.
Benefits Of Line Messenger Account
- Is free to create account with.
- You can purchase stickers for expression in line.
- Line have an app that facilities group calls with up to 200 members.
- Line application also makes free voice and video calls and a lot more.
- You can do video conferences in line.
Line Messenger Account Sign Up Procedure
To sign up to line account, the following steps will guide you.
- Download the app if you don’t have on.
- Sign up with the app.
- Verify your mobile number.
- A message will be sent to you, enter the 4 digit code sent to you.
- Enter your Username in the space provided.
- Next, upload your profile pictures and add friends.
- Lastly, click on “Register” to create account.
Transfer LINE to New Phone via iCloud for iOS Users
If you wish to move all of your LINE messages to your new iPhone via iCloud, the first thing you must do is form a backup of the chat on your previous iPhone. Before that, you should check whether you have the necessary software versions to perform such a procedure.
How to create LINE chat backup on iCloud:
- LINE version 6.4.0 or later
- iOS version 8.1 or later
- iCloud account
- Once you check all the boxes, you are ready to create a backup of your LINE chat. Here is the step-by-step list of instructions for you:
- From the LINE app, tap on the “More” icon and go to “Settings.”
- You’ll see the “Chats” icon from the list. Just tap on it.
- Go to “Chat history backup.”
- Now find the option “Backup now.”
- You will find your LINE chat backup on your iCloud account.
- You should note the fact that the process mentioned above will save your image files with the chat. If you wish to keep to save the items permanently, store them separately on the iCloud in a typical fashion.
How to Restore Backup on the New iPhone:
- Install the LINE app for iOS on your phone and turn on your iCloud app.
- Go to the LINE app and click on “Settings” from the “More” tab.
- Tap on “Restore chat history.”
- You’ll find all of your old chats back in the LINE app of the new iPhone.
Transfer LINE to New Phone via Google Drive for Android Users:
The method to transfer LINE to a new Android phone is similar to the one mentioned above. However, you need a Google Drive account to do that instead of Apple iCloud.
How to Create Line Chat Backup on Google Drive:
- Open the LINE app on your old Android phone.
- Locate the “Friends” option, tap on it. And go to “Settings.”
- Select “Chats.”
- Just press on the “Back up and restore chat history” option.
- Tap “Backup to Google Drive,” and the interface will start to create the backup on the storage facility.
How to Restore Backup on the New Android Phone:
Here are the steps to restore all of the saved chats on the new Android phone:
- Install the LINE app from the Google Play Store.
- Enter your login credentials and tap on the “Friends” icon.
- Go to settings as mentioned in the above guideline and tap on the “Chats” icon.
- Again tap on “Back up and re1store chat history” and press on “Restore.”
Transfer LINE to New Phone Using MobileTrans Software
If you find the above-stated methods a bit too technical, then you can always use the services of the MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer software by Wondershare. All you need to do is connect both the phones with your Windows PC or Mac computer and let the application do the rest. Here are some of the unique characteristics of MobileTrans:
- Complete coverage across 3500+ cross-platform smartphones
- Supports over 15 file-formats including media and document files
- Offer data sharing across all smartphones
- Allows chat backup from services like LINE, Whatsapp, and others
- Supports transfer of data from cloud services iCloud/GoogleDrive to any smartphone available
Here is the simple three-step solution to transfer LINE chat history of a single account from one iPhone to another:
- Launch the MobileTrans app:
Open the MobileTrans application. Once you see the interface, click on the “Transfer” tab from under the “Whatsapp Transfer” section.
- Connect the Smartphones to the Computer:
Connect your old iPhone with the computer. Click on the “LINE” tab. From there and click on the backup option and the interface will detect your phone.
- Transfer LINE messages:
MobileTrans will start to create a backup to all of your LINE messages available.
- Restore your LINE Chat on the new Phone:
Repeat the procedure from step 2 and 3 by connection your new iOS-phone with the computer and open the “Whatsapp Transfer” section. Click on the LINE icon and hit on “Restore.” The interface will detect the LINE chat backup and ask you to select the desired options.
Click on “Start” to initiate the chat restoration process and wait for it to complete. MobileTrans will notify you once it restores all files. That’s it!
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.