Kik is an instant messenger service increasingly used for online communication by teens and young adults. Kik is a mobile messaging application that can be used on both android and iPhone. Kik doesn’t have the best reputation because kids can chat with strangers.
Kik Messenger is a free instant messaging and social networking app that uses your smartphone’s data plan or Wi-Fi connection to send messages to other Kik users, bypassing SMS (short message service). It’s available on iOS, Android, and Amazon.
- To sign up for kik messenger you must be at least 13 years of age.
- Kik messenger also runs on PC, In case you want to use your PC for kik chatting.
- Kik.com login and kik sign up online is absolutely free here.
- Kik preserve users anonymity, such as allowing users to register without providing a telephone number, and preventing users from being located on the service.
- Kik messenger App is available for android, iOS and windows phone , Which is free to download.
Kik Messenger Account Registration
- Download the Kik.com app on your mobile phone through your “app store”
Or click here to download now.
- Access App Store and key-in Kik in the search box. It will will show in the search results.
- Click on the icon and follow the onscreen instructions to install it. Internet connection is really needed while running the installation.
- Then after installing the application, go to settings for registration and creation of an account.
- Click on ‘’Register’’ on the home screen and follow the onscreen instructions there in.
- Afterwards create the Kik login credentials and a nice username and password which you won’t forget.
- set a profile picture that is only if you like to.
- Proceed to chat and send messages to your friends and loved ones.
How To Login Kik Messenger Account
- Visit www.kik.com
- On the homepage, click on the Login link.
- Key-in your username and password.
- Lastly, tap on login to be logged to your account.
How To Block Users On Kik Messenger
To block users that you don’t want to talk to on Kik, follow the step below.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Chat Settings (on your iPhone or Android) or Privacy (on your Windows Phone, Symbian or BlackBerry)
- Select Block List.
- Tap +
- Select the person you want to block.
- Tap Block to confirm
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.