Webroot is an antivirus that protects your multiple devices from online threats, viruses, spyware, data theft, and hackers. It also provides you protection when you search and browse the web to prevent you from malicious content or websites. But to access all the features of your Webroot product, it is necessary to create an account. So, follow the given guide for account creation and Webroot login.
Webroot delivers next-generation endpoint products and operates in Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific region. Worldwide over 7 million consumers, 1.5 million business users and 1.3 million mobile users are protected by Webroot. In addition, Webroot is a security partner of leading brands such as Palo Alto, Cisco and Corero.
Steps To Download & Install Webroot Software
Before installing Webroot antivirus software, make sure to do the following:
- Check the system requirements
- Make sure your internet is running smoothly
- Enough free hard disk space will do
- Update your Operating system before downloading the software
- Check Webroot keycode to make sure it is valid
- Uninstall any other security software or antivirus you already have on your device.
Features Of Webroot
Rollback & remediation
Webroot maintains a revolutionary approach when it comes to protecting endpoints against malware. This makes the product line unique in its kind. For instance, Webroot is the first antivirus solution that contains the Rollback feature. This feature enables you to retroactively eliminate viruses that were unidentified before. Also, you can easily restore infected files.
Virtual Server Support
In addition to supporting physical Windows PC environments, Webroot SecureAnywhere® can also support Windows server and virtual server environments.
Browser identity & privacy shield
Webroot SecureAnywhere’s real- time protection is enhanced by a series of security shields. These add additional layers to the default security provided within Webroot SecureAnywhere. The Identity Shield protects user information and transactional data that could be exposed during online transactions. This shield uses kernel-level lockdown of the operating system and browser to neutralize phishing, DNS poisoning, keystroke logging, screen grabbing, cookie scraping, clipboard grabbing, and browser and session hijacking by malicious software.
750KB client: installs, scans & protects in seconds
Use Webroot to provide your customers with powerful antivirus measures within 30 seconds per endpoint. Furthermore, this solution contains a centralized scanning engine, which makes local updates redundant and uses very little internal memory and processor capacity. In other words: both the amount of disk space required and the system load are kept to a minimum.
Offline protection against zero-day & highly adaptive threats
Webroot delivers real-time protection against all types of malicious threats, from when an exploit is released to when it is detected. If a Zero Day threat does make it onto a machine, journaling and rollback ensure that no permanent damage is done. In addition to its superb online protection Webroot SecureAnywhere Business is also designed to deliver significant offline mode endpoint protection.
ALSO READ: Activate Wells Fargo Account | Retrieve Wells Fargo User ID Or Password
Webroot Account Registration
- First of all, you have to open a web browser on your computing system. For this, you have to double-click the web browser icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Then, visit the official website of Webroot antivirus bt entering “webroot.com” in the address bar.
- From the homepage of Webroot antivirus, you have to tap the “My Account” option which is located on the upper panel of the screen.
- This will redirect you to the Webroot Login web page.
- Further, you have to select the “Create Account” tab which is located just beside the Login tab.
- After that, Webroot asks you to provide the profile information that is required for the creation of your Webroot account. The following are the details that you are required to enter.
- Webroot Product Keycode: First you have to enter the key code that you have received after the successful completion of the purchase process. You will find this keycode in the confirmation mail that will be sent to you by Webroot on the email address that you have provided during the purchase process. However, on purchasing the product from a third-party, you will find the code at the back of the retail card.
- Email Address: Enter the email address that you want to link with your Webroot account. The email address you provide will further become the username name for your Webroot account.
- Repeat Email Address: After that, you have to re-type the email address in the next field.
- Password: Now, create a password for the security of your Webroot account. Make sure you create a password that is at least 9 characters long and must be the combination of 6 alphabetic and 3 numeric characters. Along with this, you must add some special characters in the password, excluding < >.
- Repeat Password: Confirm the password by re-typing the password in the next field.
- Your Personal Security Code: For providing an extra layer of security to your Webroot account, you have to enter a personal security code. This code should be of at least 6 characters and can be either a word or number. The code you enter will further be used at the of Webroot login.
- Security Question: The next step of the account creation is to select a security question for your account. This question will further be used for retrieving your Webroot account.
- Security Answer: Provide the answer to the question that you have selected above. Make sure the answer you provide must be easy for you to remember.
Once you are done with providing all the information, Webroot will ask you to read the Webroot policy documents. For accessing the documents, you have to click the “Privacy Statement”, “Webroot terms of service”, and “License Agreement” links. You can find these links at the bottom of the screen.
Afterwards, hit the “Register Now” tab to the successful creation of your account.
Now, Webroot will send you a verification mail on the email address that is associated with Webroot.
For verification, open the mail that you have received and tap the verification link that is provided to you in the mail.
MORE: Zoho Email Account Registration | Zoho Business Email Account
Webroot Account Login
- Visit www.webroot.com and click on “My Account” at the top part of the page.
- On the next page, enter your email address or phone number (you can log in with phone number if you registered via a mobile phone) in the space provided for it under “Login”.
- Enter your password and click on Login.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.