Sign in to iCloud from your iPhone or iPad by visiting iCloud.com login page with your device connected to the internet. The files you keep safe in iCloud Drive are easy to get to, no matter which device you’re using. You can access all your files from the Files app on iOS, the Finder on your Mac, File Explorer for Windows PCs, or iCloud.com. iCloud is built into every Apple device.
iCloud securely stores your photos, videos, documents, music, apps, and more and keeps them updated across all your devices. It lets you easily share photos, calendars, locations, and more with friends and family. You can even use iCloud to help you find your device if you lose it. With iCloud Photos, you can browse, search, and share all the photos and videos from any of your devices, whether they were taken yesterday or years ago.
iCloud automatically backs up your iOS devices when they’re connected to power and Wi-Fi. So if you lose your device or get a new one, you’ll have all the things that matter without missing a beat. If you are finding it difficult to sign in to iCloud then follow the steps below to easily sign in to iCloud.
Steps To Login iCloud
- Visit your iPhone settings app.
- Then click on iCloud.
- Enter your email address and password of your Apple ID.
- Click on Sign in.
- Click Merge or Don’t Merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts abd calendars.
- Finally, click ok to confirm Find My iPhone is tuned on.
How To Sign In iCloud With Google
- Install Google chrome in your iPhone or iPad to login to iCloud.
- Then go to Google chrome and visit iCloud site.
- Go to the menu option of Google chrome browser and click on the request desktop site option to seeiCloud site in a desktop version.
- Finally, you can now login to your iCloud account through iPhone or iPad and also create a new account.
How To Create New Apple ID On iPhone Or iPad
- Open the settings app.
- Click on iCloud.
- Click Create a new Apple ID.
- Enter your personal information in the Apple ID reistration form.
- Then click on Merge or Don’t Merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts and calendars.
- Lastly, click OK to confirm Find My iPhone is turned on.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.