iCloud is the services Apple delivers through the internet, whether that’s on a Mac, iPhone, or a PC running Window. iCloud securely stores your photos, videos, documents, music, apps, and more and keeps them updated across all your devices.
With iCloud, you can easily share photos, calendars, locations, and more with friends and family. You can even use iCloud to help you find your device if you lose it. To enjoy all the benefits of iCloud, the steps below is a guide on how you sign up and login iCloud account.
Features Of iCloud Mail Account
- To sign up is free.
- icloud allows users to store heterogeneous music, photos, applications.
- It also allows allow documents, bookmarks, reminders, backups, notes, iBooks.
- You can implement iCloud functionality in their apps through the iCloud APi.
- This mail allows You to backup all your data with it.
iCloud Account Registration
- Visit www.icloud.com
- On the homepage, click on Create account.
- Enter your password, confirm your password and Name@example.com
- Enter your First and last name.
- Next is to enter your Birthday.
- Answer the security questions which is upto 3.
- Type in your country
- Finally, click on Continue to complete iCloud registration.
How to Sign In Cloud Account
- Visit iCloud homepage by visiting www.icloud.com
- Tap on Sign In
- Type in your email address in the space provided
How To Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Use the latest version of iOS and iPadOS
- Make sure that your device is running the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update. See if there’s an update available.
- Sign in
- Go to Settings and sign in to your device with your Apple ID.
- When you sign in, iCloud is turned on automatically.
- Check your iCloud settings
- Go to Settings, tap [your name], then select iCloud.
- Choose the apps like Photos, Contacts, Calendars, and third-party apps—that you want to use with iCloud.
How To Recover Lost iCloud Email ID And Password
- First, go to Apple website.
- Then click to sign for recovery your iCloud email address.
- Next, click on “Forgot your Apple ID”.
- Enter your name and email address in the spaces provided and click on Next.
- Then verify your Apple ID and choose to either Use Email auhentication or to answer security questions.
- If you choose Email authentication, then a mail will be sent to your email address, open your email and click on the password reset link that was sent to you.
- If you choose Security questions, then you have to answer the security questions correctly then you will be shown your Apple ID
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.