Facebook is an online social networking services that is used by people all over the world to get information on things happening in the world. Facebook allows it’s users to upload pictures, videos , chat with friends and so many other things. To share your facebook photos with people who do not use facebook, follow the steps below to learn how you can do it. You can also learn how to deactivate and reactivate Facebook account.
How To Share Facebook Photos
- Visit your Facebook account.
- After logging to your Facebook account, go to your profile and click Photos below your cover photo.
- Then click on the Albums
- Select the album that you want to share by clicking on the album
- Click on the gear menu in the top right corner and select Get Link.
- To get the link for a specific photo, go to your profile.
- Tap on the photos below your cover photo.
- Tap your photos
- Then click on the photo you want to share.
- On the bottom right of the page, click the options there and then select Get Link.
- You can also click on the address bar.
- Finally, Copy and paste the link and share it with the persons you want to share it with and they can use the link to view the photos.
NB: You can share a link to photos or albums you have uploaded or created but you cant share links to albums that are autmatically created such as profile, mobile uploads, pictures.
How To Deactivate Facebook Account Permanently
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Locate and click the download arrow found at the top right of the Facebook page.
- Then select “Setting”.
- At the left column of the open page, click on General.
- In the column of the Management account, click on “edit”.
- Your password will be requested for security purposes.
- Then click on “Continue”.
- Finally, follow the on screen instructions to complete the remaining.
NB: After deactivating your account, your profile will not be visible to other people on Facebook and people will not be able to search for you. some information like the messages you sent to friends may still be visible to others.
How To Reactivate Facebook Account
- Log with your email and password.
- If you use your Facebook account to log into facebook or somewhere else your account will be reactivated.
- This means that your Facebook profile including things like your friends, photos and posts will be completely restored.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.