Twitter is a social networking site allows you to send and receive short posts called tweets. Twitter users follow other users. If you follow someone you can see their tweets in your twitter ‘timeline’. You can choose to follow people and organisations with similar academic and personal interests to you.
Twitter is a social microblogging that was launched in 2006, is undoubtedly one of the most popular social media platforms available today, with 100 million daily active users and 500 million tweets sent daily. Tweets can be up to 140 characters long and can include links to relevant websites and resources. To learn how to setup twitter account , the step below will serve as a guide for you.
How To SetUpTwitter Account
Follow to step below and learn how to setup twitter account.
- Go to twitter sign up page @ www.twitter.com
- Tap on sign up box which will take you to the sign up page.
- Key-in your name and email address in the spaces provided.
- Key-in the password of your choice in the space provided after that click on sign up.
- Choose your username of your choice in the next page.
- Tap on Create My Account to complete the registration.
- NB you might be asked to enter in a security code to be able to access it.
How To Sign In Twitter Account
After creating your twitter account you need to login to your account.
To login to your twitter account follow the procedure below.
- Go to www.twitter.com
- Tap on login in the website or app.
- Key-in your email address and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on sign in to login to your account.
How To Recover Lost Twitter Password
If you have lost your twitter account, follow the procedure below to recover it.
- On the sign in page either on mobile.twitter.com, twitter.com or Twitwer for iOS or Android app, click on “Forgot password”.
- Then enter your email address, phone number, or Twitter username.
NB: If you use your phone number for so many accounts, you can not use your phone number during these.
- Select the email address that you want the password reset email.
- Twitter will send a message to your email address.
- Click the reset link on the email.
- Finally, choose a new password.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.