Myspace account is a social network that allows users to to create an account, edit their profile, share music, photos and files with friends. Myspace was the largest social networking site in the world from 2005 to 2009. It is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California.
Myspace had a significant influence on pop culture and music and created a computer game platform that launched the successes of Zynga and RockYou, among others.Despite an overall decline, in 2015 Myspace still had 50.6 million unique monthly visitors and had a pool of nearly 1 billion active and inactive registered users.
Step To Register Myspace Account
- Create an email account if you dont have any.
- Visit Myspace official website @ www.myspace.com
- Provide your informations by filling the form, informations which incclude your full name, country, postal code, gender, date of birth and password.
- Finally, click on “Skip now” if you don’t want to invite friends or fill in your profile.
How To Delete Myspace Account
- Go to MySpace account
- Enter your username and password in the spaces provided.
- Click on the Gear icon to go to Settings.
- Then select Account.
- Click on “Delete Account”.
- Select the reason that you are deleting your account.
- Click on “Delete My Account”.
- An email will be sent to you for you to confirm your account deletion.
- Read the email and carefully follow the instructions
How To Recover MySpace Account
- Visit Forgot Password
- Enter either the email address or username on the account
- Select Submit
- Check your inbox for a password reset email
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password
How To Recover Forgotten MySpace Email
If you forgot the email address you used to sign up with Myspace, you can use your Username to log into your account. You will be required to enter your password. If you don’t remember your password, try Forgot Password. This will send an email to the email address we have on file for the Username you entered. Check your different email addresses to see if you received an email. Check your spam folder just in case it wasn’t delivered to your inbox.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.