SBI Credit Card was first launched in October 1998 in India’s capital city New Delhi. It was launched in a joint venture with GE Capital. It is incorporated as SBI Cards and Payments Services Private Limited. It is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. The State Bank of India is the largest public sector bank in India.
SBI is a household name in India. It is considered as the most trusted banker in India, this faith led to achieving a credit card customer base of 1 lakh within a short span of 10 months after its initial launch. Later by February 2000, its number increased to 2.50 lakh and crossed a whopping 5 lakh by December 2000. As of 2017, SBI Credit Card entered into 5 million cards club.
Features & Benefits Of SBI Credit Card
- Utility Bill Payments
Paying your utility bills has never been so easy with features like Auto Pay, Register & Pay and Fast Pay.
- Money Simplified
Simple measures to provide you instant cash with the SBI Card’s Easy Money and ATM Cash services.
With your SBI Card, you can choose from three different types of Insurance cover, empowering you to tackle health issues, accidents, card loss, card theft and more.
- Lower Interest Option
Simply Save more. Transfer the outstanding balances of your other credit cards to SBI Card at lower interest rates or convert your transactions into EMIs.
With SBI Card, get cash on the go to fulfil your financial needs! Avail Encash up to or above your credit limit and get fund transferred within 48 hours.
- Easy Access Channel
Access your SBI Card account anytime, anywhere with sbicard.com. Stay updated with Simply SMS or download the SBI Card mobile app.
How To Register For SBI Credit Card Online Banking
- Visit sbicard.com
- Tap on “Registration” button
- Input your credit card number and CVV number in the space provided
- Input your date of birth in the space provided
- Enter One Time Password sent on the registered mobile number and email address and then click on proceed
- Select a User ID and password for SBI credit card
- Finally, click on “Confirm” to complete your registration
Sign In SBI Credit Card
- Go to www.sbicard.com/creditcards/app/user/login
- Type in your User ID and password in the spaces provided.
- Click on “Login” to finally logged into your account.
How To Make SBI Credit Card Payment Online
- Visit https://www.onlinesbi.com
- Enter in your user ID and password
- Choose “View|Pay Bills” found below the “Bill Payments Section”
- Click on “Without Bills”
- Then choose SBI Card as the biller and click “Pay”
- Lastly, select the SBI account number from which the payment is to be made
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.