eHarmony online dating is a dating site with an average user of 30 years of age and has about 750,000 paid subscribers and 10 million active users.
Features Of eHarmony
- After completing the personality profile, members can improve their profile by adding interests and hobbies, as well as further information about what they are looking for.
- The profiles are laid out in a beautiful way, kind of like a social media account, except it’s a popular dating app and not Facebook or LinkedIn. Beautifully designed, the profile can be an excellent first impression.
- The paid subscription memberships unlock communication tools, such as regular inbox messages and SecureCall, which is a secure phone line that lets users chat safely without disclosing their phone number.
- “RelyID”, which lets members verify their identity, helps other users to feel safe when contacting them.
- Paid memberships also include the ability to see who viewed your photos and profile, send and receive unlimited messages and check out the advice forums for all the best relationship tips and tricks from the experts.
- Another great feature is the guided communication, which helps to get a conversation started with a crush.
- The “What-If” service allows singles to browse additional profiles and take some more control over their dating experience
eHarmony Account Sign In
- Go to eharmony member login page at www.eharmony.com.
- Key-in the Email address you used during your eharmony registration in the space provided.
- Key-in your eHarmony password in the “Password” box.
- Ensure you correctly enter your password to avoid being locked out of your account.
- Tap on the “Log In” blue button below the email and password box.
- You have securely signed into your eHarmony account.
eHarmony Online Dating Account Sign In With Facebook
To login your eharmony with Facebook account is very easy. This is what you need to do;
- Ensure your facebook account is logged in on the same browser if you’re on PC or Signed in if you’re on mobile.
- On the eHarmony’s sign in page, Click on the “Log in with Facebook” button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the “OK” button in the pop-up window to access your eHarmony account with Facebook.
eHarmony Online Dating Account Deactivation
Following the steps below for a guide on how to close eharmony account;
- Login to the eHarmony platform
- Tap on your profile found at the top of the screen
- Then tap on Account Settings
- Click on Billing option
- Click on “Close Account” at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on “Yes, close my account”
- Then, check your email for confirmation and then proceed to delete your account information.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.