Webmoney is an online payment system that creates an environment for online business activities using e-currency. It allows users who have webmoney account to keep track of their funds, attract funding, resolve disputes and make secure transactions. Millions of people all over the world create webmoney account for their online businesses.
WebMoney conducts its transactions through a system of “purses”. Webmoney Purse are accounts users who register webmoney hold in a specific e-currency. People who Sign Up Webmoney use webmoney purses to manage their valuable right which are kept safe by companies known as Guarantors.
WebMoney is an online payment system and comprehensive tool for online business activities!
WM Transfer Ltd is the owner and administrator of WebMoney Transfer Online Payment System, established in 1998. The software is developed by JSC “Computing Forces”, a company that also provides technical support and maintenance. For further information, please visit the WebMoney official website.
Webmoney Users are entitled to create as many webmoney purses as they want. WM Purses belonging to one User are combined into a single Keeper under a unique identification number known as Webmoney ID (WMID). Webmoney purse number is not only used to perform operations on Purses. It can also be used to exchange legally binding messages with other webmoney users and go into contracts.
Z-Purse – WMZ (Goods certificate in USD).
E-Purse – WME (Electronic money in EUR).
R-Purse – WMR (Bearer’s bank cheque in Russian Rubles).
U-Purse – WMU (Bank account claims in UAH).
B-Purse – WMB (Electronic Belorussian Roubles).
G-Purse – WMG (Warehouse receipt for stock Gold in a certified storage area).
K-Purse – WMK (A receipt for the right to receive EKZT from the guarantor for a certain amount).
V-purse – WMV (Electronic money in Vietnam Dong(VND)).
X-purse – WMX (Stored property rights to publish entries in the global public database of the bitcoin.org network).
H-purse – WMH (Stored property rights to publish entries in the global public database of the bitcoincash.org network).
How To Register Webmoney Transfer
- Visit webmoney website at www.wmtransfer.com on your browser, or click on this link webmoney register.
- Enter your mobile number using your country code format like +44 then your mobile number and click o Next.
- Fill the form with your personal details, set a question and answer then click next.
- Preview the information you provided. If they are okay then click next.
- Verify your mobile number by typing the code that will be sent to you into the box.
- Click next.
- Set your webmoney login password and enter the code on the picture into the box.
- Click Ok.
- Verify your email.
- Your Webmoney account is ready. you can proceed to create a new purse.
- Select you choice of purse, tick to accept the terms of services then click create.
How To Login Webmoney
- To Login webmoney account Click on webmoney purse login.
- Enter your webmoney login details (e-mail, WMID or phone number) then password.
- Enter the number from the picture.
- Click the Enter blue button.
Webmoney purse can the funded using several means but the most popular and used one is funding from credit card to webmoney which is visa to webmoney. This article will guide you on how to get webmoney. If you don’t have a webmoney account.
Buy Webmoney With Credit Card | Top Up Webmoney With Credit Card
- Visit webmoney website by clicking this link login webmoney.
- Login to your account with your webmoney login informations.
- Click on finances.
- On the list of purses, select wmz purse. If you have not created a purse yet, Click Here for a Guide on how to create a purse and types of purses.
- Click on Add Fund and select “From a bank card”.
- You can also navigate either to add fund “from account” or “from card”.
- All are under bank account.
- Select the particular webmoney purse you wish to add fund.
- Follow the procedure to complete the top up of your webmoney purse.
- If you are using an online e-currency exchange service, click the name of a service provider you want to use, sign up at the exchange website and buy a deposit for your WebMoney purse.
How To Do Webmoney Transfer | Webmoney To Bank Account Transfer
- Login to your WebMoney account or use WebMoney Keeper Classic application on your computer. if have signed up for a Classic account.
- Click on Transfer fund.
- You have to options to Transfer money from webmoney to bank account, Transfer from webmoney to card and transfer from webmoney purse to another purse.
- In the WebMoney Keeper Classic application, click the “Purses” tab. Right-click the WebMoney purse from which you want to send money and select the “Send WM” option.
- Type the purse number of the account to which you want to transfer WebMoney.
- Type the amount you’re sending and an optional description or comment.
- Click “OK” or “Send” to complete the transaction.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.