WhatsApp is free and offers simple, secure, reliable messaging and calling, available on phones all over the world. And yes, the name WhatsApp is a pun on the phrase What’s Up.
Whatsapp messages and calls are secured with end-to-end encryption, meaning that no third party including WhatsApp can read or listen to them.Behind every product decision is our desire to let people communicate anywhere in the world without barriers.
Whatsapp is an instant messenger application that enables users get connected all over the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere.
How To Download Whatsapp Wallpaper App Latest Version
- Click HERE to download free Whatsapp Wallpaper APK
- Click on WhatsApp Wallpaper Application Latest Version Download for PC or Mobile button below to install application.
- However, wait for 3 minutes while Download WhatsApp Wallpaper App for Android, iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Nokia, Samsung and PC.
- Click on OK button to access application at any point in time.
Things You Should Know Before Deleting Whatsapp Account
- Your phone number is no longer associated with WhatsApp
- Your account is removed from your friends’ WhatsApp Favorites lists
- Your account is deleted from all WhatsApp groups
- Your WhatsApp chats and media are erased in the app
- Your service payment information is removed from WhatsApp servers.
How To Delete Whatsapp Account Permanently
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Click on Settings and head into the Account section.
- Choose Delete My Account.
- Enter your phone number in the full international format to proceed.
- Finish the process by tapping Delete My Account at the bottom.
- You can now delete WhatsApp from your iPhone.
SEE MORE: How To Recover Hacked Instagram Account
How To Delete Whatapp App on Android Device
- Open your Android’s Settings app.
- Swipe down from the notification bar at the top of your screen, and tap the icon to open Settings.
- Scroll down and tap “Apps” on the Settings menu. This will open a list of all the apps installed on your Android.Depending on your device, this option may be labeled Applications instead of Apps.
- Find and click “WhatsApp” on the Apps list. This will open the App info page for WhatsApp.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- You will have to confirm your action in a pop-up window.
- Click OK in the confirmation window. This will uninstall WhatsApp from your Android.
How To Reactivate Deleted Whatsapp Account
- Launch WhatsApp for iPhone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register your mobile phone number with the service.
- You will receive a six-digit verification code via SMS to activate your account.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.