Pass interesting tweet to your followers by retweeting your tweet so that they too can read it. You can either select to retweet either by manual or automatic. Follow the step below to learn how to retweet tweet and if you are yet to have your own twitter account, then create one with the step below.
Procedure To Retweet Your Tweet On Twitter
- Go to your Twitter mobile app or you can visit www.twitter.com
- Type in your mobile number and password.
- Then search for the post that you want to retweet after you must have logged in.
- Click on the arrow that is forward and reversed to locate the post you want to retweet.
- An option “Retweet with a comment” or “Retweet” will appear, then choose the one that you want.
- The post will be retweeted based on the option you used to retweet the post.
How To Open Twitter Account
- Go to www.twitter.com on your web browser.
- Tap on the Sign up button
- Type in your first and last name in the spaces provided.
- Enter your password and continue.
- Type in your mobile number
- Next, Twitter will send you a code.
- Copy the code and enter it in the space provided.
- Complete your twitter registration by following the on- screen instructions.
How Does Twitter Works
So many people will end up having a twitter account but they don’t actually know how the twitter works. If you want to know how it works, then read up the write up below.
Twitter is very easy to use as either broadcaster or receiver. You join with a free account and Twitter name. Then you send broadcasts (tweets) daily, hourly, or as frequently as you like. Go to the What’s Happening box, type 280 or fewer characters, and click Tweet. People who follow you, and potentially others who don’t, will see your tweet.
Encourage people you know to follow you and receive your tweets in their Twitter feeds. Let your friends know you are on Twitter to slowly build up a following. When people follow you, Twitter etiquette calls for you to follow them back.
To receive Twitter feeds, find someone interesting (celebrities included) and press Follow to subscribe to their tweets. If their tweets aren’t as interesting as you thought they’d be, select Unfollow. Go to your account at Twitter.com day or night to read your Twitter feed, which is constantly changing as people post.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.