Snapchat is a popular messaging app that lets users exchange pictures and videos (called snaps) that are meant to disappear after they’re viewed. It’s advertised as a “new type of camera” because the essential function is to take a picture or video, add filters, lenses or other effects and share them with friends.
Features Of SnapChat
- Snapcash: Like PayPal or Venmo, Snapcash lets users transfer money to each other.
- Memories: If you don’t want your snaps to disappear, you can store them to send later.
- Snapstore: This is exactly what it sounds like: a place to buy Snapchat-related items.
- Shazam: A feature that helps you identify a song.
- Face lenses and world lenses: If you’ve seen photos of people with cartoon cat ears and whiskers on their faces, those are face lenses. World lenses are augmented reality elements, such as rainbows, that you can add to a snap so it looks like it’s part of the photo. Technically, lenses are “overlays—and they cost money on Snapchat.
- Geo-filters: These are location-specific elements that can only be unlocked by visiting a specific place. Businesses use geo-filters as a way for customers to check in and advertise them. A kid could create a special geo-filter for their sweet-16 party for attendees to add to their photos.
ALSO READ: https://www.intelswitch.com/how-to-create-venmo-account-connect-bank-to-venmo-account/
How to create a Snapchat account on iPhone
- Once you’ve downloaded Snapchat, you can sign up for an account.
- Launch Snapchat from your Home screen.
- Tap Sign Up.
- Enter your name and tap Sign Up.
- Dial in your birthday (no cheating!).
- Pick a username. (Unfortunately, there are a lot of selfie lovers on Snapchat so I had to get clever.)
- Enter a (hard to guess) password
- Enter your email address.
- Verify your account by hunting for ghosts in a grid of nine images.
- Snapchat will also give you the option to add in your phone number or find your friends, and both steps can be skipped by tapping the Skip button in the upper right corner.
How To Login SnapChat
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your Username in the space provided.
- Also enter your email address in the space provided.
- At the bottom of the page, you will be required to enter your password in the space provided.
- Finally, click on the Login button to be redirected to your account.
How To Recover SnapChat Login Password
- Go to Snapchat’s website and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- On the next page, type the email associated with your Snapchat account, and then click the “Submit” button.
- You may have to perform a quick security check to prove you’re human. When you’re done, click the “Next” button.
- An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
- When you receive the email, click the link provided to reset your password.
- Type your new password (and make it a strong one), type it again to confirm, and then click the “Change Password” button.
- After your password has been changed, you’ll need to re-sign into your account on any device where you use that account.
How To Recover SnapChat Password From The App
- Open up the Snapchat app, and then tap the “Log In” button.
- Next, type your username or email address, and then tap the “Forgot Your Password” link.
- You’ll have the choice of receiving a verification code via an SMS text message to your phone or using your email address to reset it.
- Using your email address works identically to how it does when resetting your password on the website and, because we covered that in the previous section, we’re going to look at the “Via Phone” option here.
- You’ll need to prove you’re not a robot (like robots forget their passwords!), and then tap the “Continue” button.
- Type the phone number you have on file, and then tap the “Continue” button.
- You can have a code sent to you via SMS or get an automated call. Both methods are similar, but we’re going to choose to receive the code via SMS.
- Once you get the code, input it into the field provided, and then tap the “Continue” button.
- On the next screen, you’ll be able to create a new password to secure your account.
- Type in your new password (remember to make it a strong, secure one), and then tap the “Continue” button.
- You’ve successfully recovered and reset your Snapchat password.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.