Create Pinterest account on both Desktop and Mobile with these easy steps provided for both of them, make sure that your device is connected to the internet.
How To Create Pinterest Account On Desktop
- Visit the Pinterest website. It’s located at https://www.pinterest.com.
- Enter your email address and a preferred password. You’ll do this in the “Email” and “Create a password” fields in the middle of the page.
- You can also click Continue as [Name] to use your Facebook information to sign up if you like.
- Click Continue. It’s a red button below the “Create a password” field.
- Enter your profile information. This will filling out the following fields:1
- Full name – Enter your first and last name here.
- Age – Type in your current age (not your birth date).
- Gender – Click the button next to “Male”, “Female”, or “Custom”. If you select a custom gender, you’ll be asked to enter your preferred gender name.
- Click Sign up. This red button is at the bottom of the “Welcome to Pinterest” page. Doing so will create your account.
- Click Skip for now. It’s on the left side of the mobile app page.
- Click at least five topics. The topics you select on this page will dictate the content you see in your feed later.
- Click Done. Pinterest will begin building your profile based on your selected interests. You’re now ready to create your first board and start pinning.
How To Create Pinterest Account On Mobile
- Open the Pinterest app. It’s a white “P” on a red background.
- If you don’t have it, you can download it from the Google Playstore or Apple App Store.
- Tap Sign up with email. This red button is near the bottom of the screen.
- You may also tap Continue with Facebook to use your Facebook account details to log in.
- Type in your email address. This should be a working email address to which you have the credentials.
- Click Next. It’s at the bottom of the page.
- Type in a password. Make sure it’s different than the password you use for your email account.
- Click Next.
- Type in your name. You’ll need to enter your first and last name.
- Click Next.
- Type in your age. You don’t need to type in your birth date.
- Click Next.
- Click a gender. If you tap the Custom option, you’ll need to enter your preferred gender affiliation when prompted.
- Click Done.
- Tap at least five topics. The topics you select on this page will dictate the content you see in your feed later.
- Click Next. It’s in the top-right corner of the screen. Pinterest will begin building your profile based on your selected interests.
- You’re now ready to create your first board and start pinning.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.