Create Facebook Avatars on Android and iPhone and share a range of emotions and expressions among friends. With so many emotions and expressions to choose from, avatars let you to react and engage more authentically with family and friends across the app.
Facebook Avatars can be used in Facebook comments and stories, and eventually, text posts with backgrounds. They can also be used in Messenger conversations, and they can be displayed on your Facebook gaming profile.
How To Create Facebook Avatar
- Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the hamburger menu.
- Scroll down and tap See More.
- Select Avatars.
- Then click on Next and then Get Started.
- Select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and tap Next.
- You’ll then be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long for a variety of styles. Once you’ve made your selection, tap the Color icon.
- Next, you’ll move on to your avatar’s Face icon, where you’ll select the face shape, complexion and face lines.
- After you’ve customized the face, tap the Eye icon. Select an eye shape, color and lash length. Then move on to the Eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color. You can also add glasses.
- Now it’s time to customize the nose and mouth. Select your nose shape and then move on to your mouth shape. You can also add a lip color and facial hair.
- Next, select a body shape. Once you do this, you can choose an outfit that you like best. You can also choose to add a hat, scarf or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
- Once you’re finished customizing your avatar, tap the check mark icon in the upper right corner. Tap Next and then Done.
How To Create Facebook Avatar On iPhone
Follow the below steps to make an Avatar on Facebook using an iPhone:
- Open or download the Facebook app and sign into your account
- Go Settings by selecting the three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner
- Tap on See More which can be found underneath Gaming and Dating
- You should then find Avatars listed underneath Ads Manager and above Crisis Response
- Provided you have access to Avatars, all you need to do now is select Next and Get Started
- You should then be able to create your own cartoon Avatar by customising a bunch of different aspects such as skin tone, hairstyle, and even outfit
- Select the tick icon in the top right corner once you’ve finished customising your cartoon likeness
- Know that you can edit your Facebook Avatar at any time by opening it and selecting the pencil icon.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.