Do you want to create cartoon avatar by yourself, then download Bitmoji app and start creating your own cartoon avatar. Bitmoji is a company that is owned by Snap Inc. Bitmoji allows you to send personalized avatar to your friends and family in every chat programs. Bitmoji app is used in Android, iPhone, Chrome and iPad. Bitmoji is a very interesting app where you change looks of the avatar such eye colour, size, eyebrows, hair, cloths etc. You can also change the avartar ecpression into happiness or dread and others depending on the expression you want.
How To Create Bitmoji
- You will see a white winking chat bubble on the homescreen or the app drawer, click on the it to open your Bitmoji app.
- If you have a current Bitmoji, this method will delete your current Bitmoji so you can create a new one. It’s not possible to have two Bitmoji avatars connected to one account.
- If you’re new to Bitmoji, see How to Use Bitmoji.
- Tap on the gear icon located at the top-left side of the page.
- Then click on Reset Avatar and a confirmation message will appear.
- Tap OK to confirm and You’ll be redirected to the gender selection screen so you can start anew.
- Choose the gender that you want. Note that after selecting the gender, you won’t be able to change this later without resetting your account.
- Select a Bitmoji style, you can choose a Bitmoji or Bitstrips Style avatar.
- Note the difference between Bitmoji style and Bitmojistrips
- Bitmoji-style is simpler and more cartoonish.
- Bitstrips-style has more customization options and looks a little bit more realistic.
- Then customize your Bitmoji’s face and hair. As you tap through features, the preview of your avatar will update.
- Tap the arrow at the top-right corner of the screen to continue through options until you reach the “Save and Pick Outfit” screen.
- Then click Save and Pick Outfit.
- Select an outfit by Tapping an outfit will display a preview of your avatar wearing that outfit.
- Finally, click the checkmark at the top-right corner of the screen to save your character. Your new Bitmoji is ready to use.
How To Fix Bitmoji Problems
Follow the procedure to fix your Theme pack from the Bitshop if you are not seeing it in the app.
- Make sure that you logged into the Bitmoji app with your Apple ID that made the purchase on the Bitshop
- Then open the Bitmoji app on you device.
- Click on the settings icon which looks like a wheel.
- Click on Restore purchase tha is close to the bottom.
- Go back to the Star tab and your new Bitmoji should be there.
If you Installed Bitmoji on iOS but you can’t see the keyboard, then follow the procedure below to solve the problem
- Open your Settings, then go to General, Keyboard, then to the keyboards
- Click on Bitmoji.
- Then toogle full access off and then On again.
- Open up Bitmoji keyboard.
- Finally you can simply annoy your friends with a ridiculous bitmojis at all hours of the day.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.