Gather your friends by creating a whatsapp group. Before creating a whatsapp it is very important for you to know that you must have Whatsapp account. Creating a Whatsapp group is very easy and simple. With the help of the steps listed below, you are good to go.
Whatsapp Account Registration
- Download and open the “WhatsApp Messenger.
- Click on “Agree&Continue”. It means that you agree to the WhatsApp terms of service.
- WhatsApp will ask you to confirm that you allow access to the contacts on your device, click on “OK” and the application will upload your contacts to WhatsApp so you could quickly get in touch with your friends.
- Also, WhatsApp will ask you to confirm that you allow the app to send you notifications.
- Click on “Allow” if you want to be notified when someone sends you a message or calls you through WhatsApp.
- Enter your phone number. WhatsApp uses this number to verify the phone. For example, the United States` code.
- Click “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click “Yes” to confirm the entered phone number.
- Wait until the automatic text message appears from WhatsApp.
- You will receive an SMS with a six-digit confirmation code. If the message was not received, click on the “Call me” button.
- WhatsApp will call your number and give you a six-digit confirmation code after that.
- Enter the confirmation code in the application. When you enter the code, the system will automatically check and confirm your phone number.
- You can add your name and a profile photo. If you are feeling lazy, you can import this information from your Facebook account.
How To Create Whatsapp Groups
- Open whatsapp and go to the chats
- Click the Menu Button “New Group”.
- Click on the names of the desired group participants to add them to the groups.
- Click on the green arrow.
- Enter in a subject or title and this will be a name of the group that all participants will see.
- Then add an icon for the group by clicking on the empty photo box which will show up next to the group in your chats list.
- Finally, click on the green check mark when you are finished.
NB: You are automatically an Admin if you have created the group yourself.
If it was created by another person, you need to be made an Admin before you can add participants.
How To Add Participants
- Visit the Whatsapp group.
- Click the on the group name.
- Click on Add participants.
- Finally, search for or select contacts to add to the group chat.
How To Invite People To Groups Through Links
Share the link to the persons you want to add so that they can join by clicking on the link.
- Visit the Whatsapp.
- Click on the name of the group.
- Click on Add participants
- Then click on Invite to group through link.
- Select to share the link within Whatsapp or another app.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.