MTN foundation undergraduate scholarship scheme aims at providing support for public tertiary student who are full time student and with very high intellectual but are unable to pay for their school fees. This Mtn scholarship is a life time opportunity for student Who performs very well in school but are unable to pay for their fees. Register for the MTN scholarship and start enjoying free education.
Benefits of MTN Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship
- Successful applicant’s Scholarship award is renewed every year until graduation provided a CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent is maintained (second class upper/upper credit).
- The Scholarship covers tuition, book allowance and stipends.
- The Scholarship awarded for an Academic year is worth #200,000.00
Requirements for MTN Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
The student must be in their third year at the time of application, ie they must be in 300L
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full-time undergraduates in 300 level/3rd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 300 level/3rd year in a public University
Courses that are Eligible for MTN Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship
- Agric. Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Applied Physics
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Computer and Electronics
- Computer and Information Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Computer Technology
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Physics/Computational Modeling
- Pure/Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering
Date of Interview, Process and Venue for MTN Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship
ABOUT 500 Nigerian students are will be needed for the scholarship. Applicants details will be verified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. Application Deadline is 2 weeks from date of publication
Documents Needed for Application
- Valid Student ID card
- 2 recent passport photographs
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study.
- Admission letter for the HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only).
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.