LoanSolo offers a quick cash loan from $100 up to $1,000 without wasting time for which ever reason be it money for car maintenance, health emergency, or any financial Challenge. The important thing is providing legit information and documents required. LoanSolo will make decision as soon as the information provided are correct. Approval is done very fast after the borrower have made selection from one of the lenders option offered. Immediately the request is approved then the deposit will be made the next day.
LoanSolo was found in 2005 and have built about 300 networks that offers its users several services when it comes to finding a payday loan. Locate Capital Canal corporate offices in South Florida at: 1041 4th Avenue, Suite 302, Oakland, CA 94606. They provide their users with 24 hours telephone customer services.
LoanSolo.com does not offer loans to residents of Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusettes, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Vermont and West Virginia. If you live in one of these states you can see our payday loan guide to see what loans are available where in your state.
How to Request For a Loan On LoanSolo
- Visit LoanSolo official site @ loansolo.com
- Click on Get Started Button.
- The first form will request for your Personal Information. Fill it out accordingly with legit information.
- Tap on the Next Step Button to proceed.
- Next form will require your contact and employment information. You are also expected to provide legit information.
- Fill out and click the Next Step Button.
- Final form will request for you bank account details. Check correctly while filling out this form to ensure you there are no mistakes on your bank account details.
- Click on Get Cash Button after completion.
- Before that, a mail will sent to your email on completion of the previous form on “Contact and Employment” for email verification.
- Check and verify your email.
- Congratulation your application has been submitted successfully.
- A list of options for lender will be offer to you based on the information you have provided.
- Select your choice and complete their requirements.
- Open checking account
- Regular source of income
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Employed or receive regular benefits
- At least 18 years old
- Government-issued ID, such as a passport or driver’s license
- Social Security number, alien registration number or individual taxpayer identification number
- Personal contact information, such as your address and phone number
- Proof of income, such as a pay stub or benefits letter
- Bank account details
Things to Consider Before Taking A Short-term Loan
Payday loans, installment loans and auto title loans come with high rates and fees which can trap you in a cycle of debt. Borrowers may find themselves taking out a second or third loan because they couldn’t pay back the first one on time.
Alternatives to Consider before opting for a short-term loan:
- Local resources. Government agencies, nonprofits and local charities often offer free financial services and help with food, utilities and rent for those in need.
- Payment extensions. Talk with your bill providers about a longer payment plan or extension on your due date if you’re behind on payments.
- Side jobs. Today’s digital marketplace offers the ability to more easily sell unwanted items, sign up for food delivery or drive for rideshare services.