The JCPenney Credit Card is a only be used at JCPenney, where it provides cardholders with 1 point for every dollar spent. Special discounts and savings are offered throughout the year, but watch out for the high APR of 27.49% Variable.
Every dollar spent at JCPenney on eligible purchases will earn 1 reward point, and a $10 reward certificate will be sent for every 200 points earned. This is the equivalent of getting 5% cash back.
JCPenney is an American departmental store which was founded by James Cash Penney and William Henry McManus on April 14, 1902. JC Penney headquarter is located in Texas, US and is located in Puerto Rico. JCPenney store sell the best furniture, shoes, kitchen, house wares, clothes etc that is high in quality.
Features Of JCPenny Credit Card
- Gold status after spending at least $500 in a year
- Platinum status after spending at least $100 in a year
- $10 or $15 birthday gift each year on your birthday
- Free shipping from JCPenney.com with Platinum status
- Earn up to 2,000 points on a single purchase
- No annual fee
- High APR of 27.99%
- Earn $10 at JCPenney for every 200 points you earn
- 15% or 5% off select purchases on the day you open your card
- 1 point per $1 spent at JCPenney using your card, and 1 point per $2 spent using another form of payment
The Not-So Great Features Of JCPenny Credit Card
- Cap on your transactional earnings: If you’re hoping to rake in the rewards on a huge single purchase, think again. You’re limited to 2,000 Rewards Points per transaction, regardless of the price of your purchase.
- Ticking clock on rewards certificates: Your points may not expire while your account is active, but those $10 rewards certificates don’t last as long. Note the expiration date on each certificate you have — it’ll be at least 45 days from the date of issue — and be sure to use your rewards certificates before that date.
- High purchase APR: This card comes with an interest rate that’s no joke — 27.49%! If your balance carries over month to month, your interest due could be astronomical.
JCPenney Credit Card Online Application Procedure
- Go to https://www.mycreditcard.mobi/mSecurity/Login.
- A registration form will appear, fill in the form by providing all the details correctly.
- Choose any option included with your card either by electronic statements, add an authorized user or sign up for the card security, a credit card insurance feature that pays for your minimum balance or potentially your entire balance under certain circumstances.
- Click on continue to summit your application.
JCPenney Credit Card Login Step
- Go to their website @ https://www.mycreditcard.mobi/mSecuri ty/Login.
- Input your username and password on the login page.
- Finally, click on the login button to login successfully to your account.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.