Snapchat is one of the most popular social networks around. While it started off as a way to send quick, self-destructing picture and video messages, it now includes all sorts of storytelling features, and from some of the biggest stars and publications in the business.
Snapchat is a popular messaging app that lets users exchange pictures and videos (called snaps) that are meant to disappear after they’re viewed. It’s advertised as a “new type of camera” because the essential function is to take a picture or video, add filters, lenses or other effects and share them with friends.
How To Download Snapchat App
- Go to Google Play Store and search “Snapchat”
- Locate the download button and hit on it
How To Download iPhone
- Go to your app store and locate the search tab at the home page
- Type ‘snapchat’ on the search column and click on Search
- Click on ‘Get’ to initiate the request
- The app has been downloaded into your device.
How to Create Snapchat Account
- Launch your snapchat a
- Click on Sign up
- Enter your bio-data; your names, username, birthdate, gender etc
- Create a new password and initiate in the column
- Type in your mobile number. If you don’t have one, tap on Skip and provide your email
- An activation code will dropped into any of the information provided.
- If you entered your mobile number, you will receive a notification, if otherwise, check your email to obtain the one-time pin
- Type in the codes
- Lastly, click on Sign up.
How To create Snapchat Account On iPhone
Once you’ve downloaded Snapchat, you can sign up for an account.
- Go to Snapchat from your Home screen.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Type in your name and tap Sign Up.
- Enter your birthday (no cheating!).
- Also create a username. (Unfortunately, there are a lot of selfie lovers on Snapchat so I had to get clever.)
- Type in a (hard to guess) password
- Enter your email address.
- Verify your account by hunting for ghosts in a grid of nine images.
NB: Snapchat will also give you the option to add in your phone number or find your friends, and both steps can be skipped by tapping the Skip button in the upper right corner.
How To Sign In Snapchat Account
- Open your snapchat app and navigate to login
- Provide your User ID and password
- Tap on Login
How to Add a Friend on Snapchat Using Phone Number
- Login to your account
- Locate an icon at the top right side of your homepage
- From the drop down menu appeared, locate ant tap on “Add a Friend”
- Enter your friend’s number and add the person.
How to Add a Friend on Snapchat Using the Snapcode
- On the same drop down menu appeared from the icon located on your homepage.
- Locate ‘Add by Snapcode’ and tap on it.
- Camera will appear, position the camera on your friend’s QR code.
- After the scanning, it will be confirmed and the person will be added immediately.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.