RBC is one of Canada’s largest banks and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. RBC is committed to helping clients thrive and communities prosper, supporting strategic initiatives that make a measurable impact on society, the environment and the economy.
The bank serves over 16 million clients and has 80,000 employees worldwide. The bank was founded in 1864 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, while its corporate headquarters are located in Toronto, Ontario, and in Montreal, Quebec.
Features Of Royal Bank Of Canada Card
- Zero liability for fraudulent or unauthorized charges (provided you have taken reasonable precautions to protect your PIN and your card as set out in your cardholder agreement)
- A descriptive monthly account statement to help you analyze your spending patterns
- No service fee convenience cheques (call 1-800-769-2512 for details)
- Exceptional savings and special offers with the VISA Savings for Business (opens external website in new window) program offered by Visa Canada.
Once you have entered the activation code for your online account, you can take advantage of these additional online banking features and services:
- Order your cheques
- Update your personal information
- Send payments to your credit cards bills from other Financial Institutions
- Send payments to your RBC Direct InvestingTM account
- Send payments to other RBC Royal Bank customers
- See all your accounts at-a-glance from RBC Financial Group with My View
- See all your accounts at-a-glance from other financial institutions with My View
- Receive and view your bills online with RBC ebills
- Purchase and renew non-registered GICs
How To Activate Royal Bank Of Canada Card
- Visit www.rbc.com/activate using your device.
- Enter credit card number in the space provided.
- Click the Start Activation button to continue.
- Complete the on-screen instrictoons by providing all the necessary details.
- Finally, sign up for RBC online banking.
How To Contact Royal Bank Of Canada Card
Description Phone Number
Lines of Credit and Loans
Business Clients 1-800-769-2512
Business Banking 1-800-769-2520
Mobile Banking 1-800-769-2555
TFSAs Mutual Funds & GICs 1-800-463-3863
RBC Direct Investing™ 1-800-769-2560
RBC Dominion Securities 1-888-820-8006
Home Protector® Insurance
LoanProtector® Insurance 1-800-769-2523
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.