Royal Bank of Canada is one of the largest banks in the World based on capitalization. RBC is committed to helping clients thrive and communities prosper, supporting strategic initiatives that make a measurable impact on society, the environment and the economy. The bank was founded in 1864 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, while its corporate headquarters are located in Toronto, Ontario.
RBC also has 127 branches across seventeen countries in the Caribbean, which serve more than 16 million clients. Royal Bank of Canada is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. Our success comes from the 84,000+ employees who bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper.
RELATED POST : Taobao Account Registration | Taobao Sign Up Steps
As Canada’s biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to our 16 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries. Learn how to Activate Royal Bank of Canada card in this article with the simple steps below. Provided that your device is connected to the internet, you can easily activate your Royal Bank of Canada card online.
Benefits Of Royal Bank Of Canada Card Activation
- Zero liability for fraudulent or unauthorized charges
- A descriptive monthly account statement to help you analyze your spending patterns
- No service fee convenience cheques (call 1-800-769-2512 for details)
- Exceptional savings and special offers with the VISA Savings for Business (opens external website in new window) program offered by Visa Canada
- Payment of your qualifying statement balance–up to $50,000, in the event of your death
- Payment of a monthly disability benefit based on 2% of your qualifying balance–up to 60 months or $50,000, if you are unable to work as a result of a total disability.
Royal Bank Of Canada Card Activation Process
Activate Royal Bank of Canada Card with the following steps below:
- Go www.rbc.com/activate using your device.
- Next, enter credit card number in the space provided.
- Click the Start Activation button to continue.
- Complete the on-screen instrictoons by providing all the necessary details.
- Lastly, sign up for RBC online banking.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.