Bluebird is a financial account with flexible features and convenient money management tools to help you get more from your money. Bluebird allows users to send money to anyone from anywhere for as little as $4 with the Bluebird Mobile app.
It can be used to pay Bills and with Bluebird, you can access free ATM, Mobile check capture and Family account. Bluebird add funds with cash, pre-printed payroll or government checks or a debit card for free at virtually any Walmart checkout register or at the MoneyCenter.
With Bluebird card, you can do online transactions by activating your Bluebird card online. Bluebird Card can be used to withdraw Money at any ATM nationwide accepting American Express Cards among them Money Pass network which over 24,000 ATMs.
After activation, Bluebird card can be used to access all the card features such as add funds through direct deposit, withdraw cash, pay bills, ATM access, order and send checks, track the balance and transaction history, mobile check capture, membership, benefits and more. Read more about the features of Bluebird card activation and also how you can easily activate your Bluebird card online.
Features Of Bluebird Card Activation
- Access Customer service 24|7
- No monthly or transaction fees, and several free ways to add money to the card.
- Enjoy emergency roadside assistance, purchase protection, shopping and entertainment offers.
- Comes with valuable perks and services from American Express.
- Extensive, free ATM network.
- Bluebird can be used almost anywhere that American Express is accepted.
- Free withdrawals at Moneypass ATMs.
Blue Bird Card Activation @ www.bluebird.com/activate
Activate Blue bird card with the steps below
- First, visit www.bluebird.com/activate
- Next is for you to register your account online if you are yet to register, go to the company’s website and click on “Register Your Card” button.
- Enter the 15 digits Temporary Card Number.
- Enter the 4 digits Security Code Number and Personal Information.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your Blue Bird Card activation.
- Login after you must have successfully registered.
- Enter your Bluebird Username and password in their spaces.
- Finally, click on the Green “Continue” Button to login to your Bluebird account.
Terms & Condition Of Bluebird Card Activate
- The users must need a Bluebird Card.
- You need the 15 digits card number that located on your card.
- Your age must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must also be living in the U.S. and must have a valid social security number.
- The users need to know the 4 digits security code.
- The need to keep handy their personal details like first name, last name, E-mail, full address, date of birth etc.
- The users need to know the confirm phone number.
Share with Friends and Family, You can also Tweet Us- @intelswitch 1 or our Facebook page- intelswitch if you have any questions.