EDD Debit card which is Employment Development Department is a debit card issued by the Bank of America to pay EDD benefits program which icludes Paid Family Leave (PFL), Unemployment insurance (UI) and Disability Insurance (DI). Bank of America, the leading bank in America having its branches all over different states of U.S.The EDD Debit Card is valid for three years from the date of issue. Because the EDD Debit Card is used for all EDD benefit programs, customers should keep their card until the expiration date of the card has passed.
RELATED ARTICLE: How To Make Alon Credit Card Payment Online, Mail & Phone
Bank of America EDD Debit Visa Card Benefits
- Bill payments are done with EDD card.
- Steady access to funds.
- Purchase from any outlet that uses Visa debit cards depending on what amount is available on your card.
- Withdrawal can be made from any BOA network ATM free without any charges attached.
- Two free withdrawals per benefit deposit at non-network ATMs, get access to point of sale terminals, and at Visa banks and credit unions.
How To Activate Bank of America EDD Debit Card at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard
- Visit Bank of America EDD Card official website at www.bankofamerica/eddcard
- On Bank of America EED card page click on the button “Activate my Card”
- Key-In your card number and expiration date
- Click “Continue” to finalize the process
Another alternative to Activate Bank of America EDD Debit Visa Card is by phone at 1-866-692-9374 (voice) or 1-866-656-5913 (TTY).
Go to the sign in Page to log into your account, enter your username/card number and password. If you forget the username, call 866-692-9374 to get help.
How To Replace Stolen Or Lost EDD Debit Card
If your card is lost, stolen, or damaged, it can be replaced at no cost to you. To have a replacement card mailed to you, you must contact the Bank of America EDD Debit Card customer service by calling:
Collect at 423-262-1650 (if outside the U.S.)
You can request your card replacement be expedited for a fee. Refer to the Bank of America’s Schedule of Bank Fees page for Express Delivery and emergency cash transfer options.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.