Register and apply for HDFC credit card online and offline with the followwing steps listed beow. Activation of HDFC credit card is an easy one. This article provides you with all the details you need for HDFC credit card Registration.
ALSO READ: Green Card Application Status | Ways to Check For Green Card Status
Features of HDFC Credit Card
The following are the features for HDFC Credit Card:
- Modernized Security – The HDFC credit card offers its customers highly secured mechanism to conduct online transactions smoothly without facing any hassles.
- Balance Transfer – It provides a facility to transfer the balance from one credit card to another or to transfer the amount to any other account.
- Loan against Card – HDFC credit card provides loan against card without much of paperwork at the doorsteps of the customer on demand.
- Bill Value Program – The credit card can be used to pay bills and for shopping purpose. One can pay mobile, telephone, electricity, insurance bills using HDFC credit card and get cash back benefits and accumulate reward points offer. The following are the Bill Value Programs of HDFC Bank. It charges an annual service fee of Rs 199 per annum. It provides following benefits:
- Welcome Benefit of 500 Bonus Reward Points on the first utility bill payment (Payment through Smart Pay or directly to the merchant). Smart Pay Benefit of 2% Cashback on all Smart Pay payments with a max cap of Rs 200 and reversal of Rs 10.
- Smart Pay Transaction Processing Fee (Smart Pay is a standing instruction for making utility bill payments on HDFC Bank Credit Card)
- Direct Pay Benefit – 1% Cashback on all utility bill payments directly made to the billing merchant with a max cap of Rs 150.
- Personalized Offerings – HDFC provides a customized credit card to match the needs and requirements of the individual customers.
- Discount Facilities – HDFC credit card has tie-ups with elite brands ranging from apparel to dining and hence provides great discount facilities, cash back offers and reward points to all its customers on all the days in a year.
HDFC Credit Card Benefits
The following are the benefits of using an HDFC Credit Card:
- Unique Assistance – HDFC Credit Cardholders are entitled to receive exclusive benefits like reward scheme, loan on credit card facility, online services, EMI option facilities, cash back schemes, EMI option, travel assistance, frequent flier miles, free movie tickets, dining, shopping and fuel surcharge waiver facility and so on. The cardholder can use a credit card for e-shopping and make online bill payments. The cardholder can also extend a loan and it allows the user to pay through EMIs. Additionally, one can even earn discounts and get reward points by using an HDFC credit card.
- Insurance – The HDFC Credit Card was the first credit card in India which introduced a special feature of free inbuilt cashless mediclaim policy. Currently, it provides the insurance facilities under the following categories: Health Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Protection Insurance and Super Top Up Insurance.
- Low-Interest Rates – HDFC Credit card, charges a very low-cost structure with respect to interest rates on all overdue payments.
- Cashless Transactions – With the HDFC Credit Card, the cardholder can transact easily without carrying cash all the time. The user can enjoy hassle-free cash using HDFC Credit Card. It discounts the need to carry cash everywhere.
- Customized Service – HDFC provides a broad pattern of credit card service to match everyone’s taste and expenses. It offers the user a host of benefits which are extremely handy.Click on Login and your will debited on lineClick on Login and your will debited on line.
- Universal Recognition – HDFC credit cards are universally accepted and facilitate cashless transactions across millions of merchant locations across the world.
How To Create HDFC Credit Card Net Banking Account
For your HDFC credit card registration, follow the step below.
- Visit https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/ways-to-bank/bank-online/netbanking.
- Scroll to the middle of the webpage where you will find a link to Register Online. Click on this link.
- You will be redirected to the page below. Click on the link, ‘Register for NetBanking by generating a One Time password (OTP).
- Enter your Customer ID in the box provided.
- You will have to complete the Security Check by entering the text you see on the screen and then click on ‘Continue’.
- Click on the box to confirm your mobile number where the One Time Password (OTP) will be sent and then click on ‘Continue’.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter your debit card details.
- Set your IPIN.
- Log into your NetBanking account using your Customer ID/User ID and IPIN.
For HDFC credit card registration using phonebanking, follow this step.
- Call the PhoneBanking number as applicable to your city from https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/find-your-nearest/find-phone-banking.
- Provide either your Customer ID and TIN (Telephone Identification Number) OR your debit card number and PIN.
- Give your NetBanking registration request to the PhoneBanking agent.
- Your IPIN will be couriered to your registered mailing address within 5 business days.
- Visit any HDFC Bank ATM.
- Enter your debit card number and your ATM PIN.
- From the main screen, select ‘Other Option’.
- Choose ‘NetBanking Registration’ and then confirm the same.
- Your IPIN will be couriered to your registered mailing address.
- Download the NetBanking Registration from the bank’s website.
- Take a print out, fill in the required details, and submit it at any HDFC Bank branch.
- Your IPIN will be couriered to your registered mailing address.
How To Apply For HDFC Credit Card Online
In as much as you have other credit cards that support your daily life, hdfc credit card supports e-commerce in all ramification. Members with its netbanking experiences has been trooping into our inbox testifying all they have been enjoying unlike other days. You can’t withstand other credit cards because they gave you none of what you expected. Do not give up! HDFC is here to serve you right.
How To Apply For HDFC Credit Card Offline
For Offline application – through the bank branch, you can visit the nearest HDFC Bank and meet a credit card handling bank’s representative and express your interest to obtain a Credit Card of your choice after going through the various credit card variants. The representative will guide you through the application filling process, wherein you will be required to fill out the form and submit the required documents. The bank will check whether the candidate is eligible to avail the credit card for which they have applied for. Based on the eligibility of the customer, they may or may not receive the credit card, it will be on the discretion of the HDFC Bank to decide if a customer has to be given Credit Card or not.
HDFC Credit Card Login Account
After your HDFC credit card registration, follow this step to login into your account.
- Just launch your internet web browser to log onto hdfc login website
- From your left hand, locate the User ID and Password column
- Fill the columns with respective details and then hit on the login button
How to Login HDFC Credit Card Without Password
- It will be very difficult for a third party to compromise or guess
- Its characters must be alpha-numeric (contains both alphabets and numbers)
- Must exceed 6 characters so as to maintain its strength.
- With these measures for creating hdfc online account password, i hope you can contribute in securing your credit card and its information. Do not hesitate to lay your complaints or block your credit card when its lost or stolen.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.